Capgemini
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Capgemini Employee Reviews

Wonderful company with an awesome diversity and inclusion mentality. Brilliant graduate program too. Unfortunately I found some areas of management very old fashioned in their approach to using technology as an enabler. Some of the HR management team were very backward in their approach. Overall good company and a great MD at the helm in Olaf. He is held in high regard by his employees.
it's hard to describe how the days slip into each other and time passes as code flickers across your screen from morning until evening from the day you started to the day you finished. looking back, you recall some code. writing it. reading it. running it. debugging it. mostly just loving it.
No job security. no psychological safety at all. Employees are not treated well, always getting less resources for a lot of work and using same resources for project and bau thereby management is trying to get appraisals while team members are not able to have a work life balance and using resources even after business hours and weekends without giving any overtime allowance or anything.
I worked with Capgemini for a while and a typical day's work is just come and handle a lot of activities and go back home. You do not get any help from the management who always think about cost cuts etc...
*called newspapers to be attended to. *meet SLA goals *management is always available to help *understand the customer's only reading problem described in the call.
Love working here! Collaborative, engaging company with a fantastic D&I program. Everyone I speak to here loves working here. Its one of the most engaged companies I've ever worked in who put their employees first and foremost. You are in charge of your career at Capgemini and the HR team and management give you every opportunity to succeed in your field.
Pros
L&D Programs, D&I Programs, Collaboration from the top down and back up again at all levels
Cons
Can't think of any at all to be really honest!
I am a contractor and based on a client site. I've only been to the Capgemini office once and don't know anyone apart from the IT people here. They are very nice but it would be nice to meet some of my peers.
Pros
Great pay
Cons
Boring job
I joined Capgemini as an Associate Consultant and I got my first assignment quickly with Equifax. I was thrilled to work for an Credit Validation organisation where I can learn about security stuffs and the latest technologies being used in the market. The workplace culture is great and we as an employee get sufficient time to maintain our personal like and work goes smoothly. The best part of the job is that everyday you see happy faces of your colleague and there is no such thing called pressure. I enjoy everyday of my life at my office with my colleagues. The management is quite supportive and friendly with its employees. I got promoted last month to Consultant and have gained so much of experience in latest technologies that I feel confident of taking challenging tasks.
Pros
Friendly Environment
Working as a consultant provided the ability to work in many different positions on various projects. I learnt a lot and gained a lot from my time at this consultancy company.
Capgemini is a good place to work. It has a fantastic culture and good work/life balance for a consultant role. However, it dose pay below the industry standard.
Well, Capgemini is as good or even better than some of the MNCs out there in the market, especially for the freshers. Capgemini is one of the leading IT company in India. Basically, it is a French company. There are many learning opportunity and scopes in the organization.So As a fresher blindly grab the opportunity, give your best and learn out as much as can. Later on, the company itself will give the onsite opportunity to anyone if he/she shows enthusiasm and dedication towards the technology.
Was quickly hired on a super-competitive pay, was given support, worked from home, used the office facilities. Management was very supportive, fair and undoubtedly smart and adequately professional
Pros
freedom, smart colleagues, nice office, fun afternoons, quick hire
Cons
No career growth, direction from the leadership team. Average pay to employees with very limited visibility on the projects in pipeline. Connect with employees is very average from the management.
Productive and fun to work here. A decent work-life balance. Not enough perks. Can have more advancements. If you are lukcy, you will get a good project and opportunity to work
its a good place to work at and meet new people. there are both onsite and offshore opportunities. Overall work life balance is good and there are good people to work with
My performance review process was clearly unfair and secretive, no chance to address some comments that came out of the blue while I had been working and invoicing 100% of my time. No training, as usual, despite promises ("this year we have the budget...") You can't build trust in a company that has bad resource management
Pros
maybe salary, but I was sold for 2 times+ to the client...
Cons
Squeezed like a lemon at work but left on my own when I needed them
Friendly working environment. Managers and leaders are fair. Hard work are rewarded. Recent business decision made do not meet personal goals but people always look for the best interest of their selves so does a company.
Pros
social activities
Cons
hard to promote.
I have a geart career with Capgemini. I had worked with ANZ(client) around 2.5 years where i got the chance to work at onshore. Capgemini has rewared me well (received customer delight award and star performer award).
I have successfully documented business/functional requirements and led project level activities. I have worked as a liaison between business users and application developers. I have successfully delivered a Thunderhead Migration project in capacity of lead Health Insurance BA. I have also worked as a BillingCenter Onshore Testing Lead and Guidewire Integration BA
Capgemini is a company that only interested in making profit, not even a slightest interest about the employees specially the consultants and lower ranks, only care about high level management. Their strategy is heading towards globalization which mean that the most basic and essential work and tasks are assigned to overseas teams to reduce the cost, that makes it hard for people that work in Australia due to the difference of culture and demands, those overseas teams are so laid back and don't care much about time, management don't care much about employees and don't help improving and adding to their skills as they don't have time for that. I was one of those employees that was doing more than I should do and didn't get any appreciation and did my best career decision and left them. Being a multinational company they hire and bring employees and consultants from overseas with lots of culture difference which makes it hard to adopt with the most basic etiquette such as talking to you while you are having a conversation with someone else!!!!! At the end the turn over rate say it all, and being working in a department that was involved in seeing the leavers employees and see how many are they and reasons for leaving that can tell that they are having a very bad reputation among consultation companies.
Pros
Rarely, the left over from the client events when happened
Cons
Really well organised company, beautiful people to work with Excellent management and culture The hardest part was to have to leave because I didn't have a permanent position
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Contract