Capgemini Employee Reviews

Found 23 reviews matching the search See all 6,571 reviews
Fast paced but interesting
Environment Manager / Release Manager (Former Employee) –  Melbourne26 September 2018
Working as a consultant provided the ability to work in many different positions on various projects. I learnt a lot and gained a lot from my time at this consultancy company.
Good company overall
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW20 May 2018
Capgemini is a good place to work. It has a fantastic culture and good work/life balance for a consultant role. However, it dose pay below the industry standard.
CapGemini - Best place to work
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW27 March 2018
Well, Capgemini is as good or even better than some of the MNCs out there in the market, especially for the freshers.
Capgemini is one of the leading IT company in India. Basically, it is a French company.

There are many learning opportunity and scopes in the organization.So As a fresher blindly grab the opportunity, give your best and learn out as much as can. Later on, the company itself will give the onsite opportunity to anyone if he/she shows enthusiasm and dedication towards the technology.
Complete freedom
Manager (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW26 March 2018
Was quickly hired on a super-competitive pay, was given support, worked from home, used the office facilities.
Management was very supportive, fair and undoubtedly smart and adequately professional
Pros
freedom, smart colleagues, nice office, fun afternoons, quick hire
Cons
Average salary and no career advancement
Senior Manager Digital channels (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC20 February 2018
No career growth, direction from the leadership team.
Average pay to employees with very limited visibility on the projects in pipeline.
Connect with employees is very average from the management.
Productive and fun
Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC2 November 2017
Productive and fun to work here. A decent work-life balance. Not enough perks. Can have more advancements. If you are lukcy, you will get a good project and opportunity to work
Good place to work and good opportunities both onsite and offshore
Transition Manager (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW16 October 2017
its a good place to work at and meet new people. there are both onsite and offshore opportunities. Overall work life balance is good and there are good people to work with
Cynical and unfair
Senior Manager, BI Lead for SAP HANA (Current Employee) –  Australia wide14 September 2017
My performance review process was clearly unfair and secretive, no chance to address some comments that came out of the blue while I had been working and invoicing 100% of my time.
No training, as usual, despite promises ("this year we have the budget...")
You can't build trust in a company that has bad resource management
Pros
maybe salary, but I was sold for 2 times+ to the client...
Cons
Squeezed like a lemon at work but left on my own when I needed them
Friendly
Accounts Payable Officer (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA6 August 2017
Friendly working environment. Managers and leaders are fair. Hard work are rewarded.
Recent business decision made do not meet personal goals but people always look for the best interest of their selves so does a company.
Pros
social activities
Cons
hard to promote.
Excellenet
Associate Consultant (Current Employee) –  Melbourne City Centre VIC19 July 2017
I have a geart career with Capgemini.
I had worked with ANZ(client) around 2.5 years where i got the chance to work at onshore.
Capgemini has rewared me well (received customer delight award and star performer award).
Business Analyst in property & casualty line of Insurance industry
Portal Integration Lead Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW25 April 2017
I have successfully documented business/functional requirements and led project level activities. I have worked as a liaison between business users and application developers. I have successfully delivered a Thunderhead Migration project in capacity of lead Health Insurance BA. I have also worked as a BillingCenter Onshore Testing Lead and Guidewire Integration BA
Worst company you can ever work with.
IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW17 April 2017
Capgemini is a company that only interested in making profit, not even a slightest interest about the employees specially the consultants and lower ranks, only care about high level management. Their strategy is heading towards globalization which mean that the most basic and essential work and tasks are assigned to overseas teams to reduce the cost, that makes it hard for people that work in Australia due to the difference of culture and demands, those overseas teams are so laid back and don't care much about time, management don't care much about employees and don't help improving and adding to their skills as they don't have time for that. I was one of those employees that was doing more than I should do and didn't get any appreciation and did my best career decision and left them. Being a multinational company they hire and bring employees and consultants from overseas with lots of culture difference which makes it hard to adopt with the most basic etiquette such as talking to you while you are having a conversation with someone else!!!!!
At the end the turn over rate say it all, and being working in a department that was involved in seeing the leavers employees and see how many are they and reasons for leaving that can tell that they are having a very bad reputation among consultation companies.
Pros
Rarely, the left over from the client events when happened
Nice place to work
HR (SAP) Systems and Reporting Specialist (Former Employee) –  Adelaide City Centre SA28 March 2017
Really well organised company, beautiful people to work with

Excellent management and culture

The hardest part was to have to leave because I didn't have a permanent position
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Contract
Great team and client to work for
Team Leader/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Adelaide SA23 February 2017
main client is BlueScope Steel
- managed team of 10+
- KPI's met
- Performance reviews completed regularly
- process improvement driven
Pros
work life balance
Cons
loss of client contract
ok
Oracle Senior Consultant (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW24 January 2017
ok, great clients and team mates. Company provides support for new knowledges and certifications. Happy to work there, I only had to leave the company due family commitment.
Overseas company leaving Australia
Senior Accounts Payable Officer (Former Employee) –  Adelaide City Centre SA3 November 2016
Capgemini is a company based in France. They have a contract with Bluescope Steel to do all there back office work. The computer programs that they used were customised for Capgemini, and since most of the work was done in China for the last seven years, the only things done here in Australia were speaking to site and vendors about queries. They had a policy of flexible working hours which made it very hard when people were not there, management was very company oriented and didn't care about the workers. There was a lot of bullying in the workplace which they pretended to address. They are closing their Australian Office as all the work is going to be done in Bangalore. The Accounts Payable team finished at the end of July 2016.
Nice Culture
SAP MM & SRM Agreements (Current Employee) –  Adelaide City Centre SA4 June 2016
Being an outsourcing business, we need to do every job quickly, accurately and cheaply. This has evolved into all transactional work being sent off shore.

I have thoroughly enjoyed the culture at Capgemini.
Strong leadership team and very good team co-workers.

The hardest part of the job is leaving as there are no opportunities forthcoming.

The most enjoyable part of the job has been gaining respect and appreciation from the client and I have made many forever friends.
It has also been a great opportunity to spend time in China working with my virtual team in Guangzhou.
Pros
Good working conditions
Cons
No long term opportunities
Productive and fun workplace
Team Lead, MS BI Developer (Former Employee) –  -14 February 2016
Capgemini is a fun place to work People are supportive and helpful. Though work brings its own challenges, great team work leads to resolving them and showcasing one's talent, which is appreciated.
Hard work, Professional environment.
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC16 December 2015
Work hard and it pays off.
Good company to work for
Established more in Europe and the UK
Not many heard of Capgemini in Australia
Growing foothold in all sectors
Good people
Pros
Self Management
Cons
distant colleagues and management
Empresa dinâmica e muito boa de se trabalhar.
Assistente de Teleatendimento (Former Employee) –  CPM BRAXIS SA23 November 2015
Gostava de trabalhar todos os dias .
Empresa muito boa para trabalhar , tranquila e segura.Os nossos supervisores sempre atenciosos e bem educados.
Aprendi muito com as pessoas novas que conheci através desta empresa.
Para falar a verdade não tive parte difícil no período em que trabalhei nesta empresa.
Todos os dias era agradáveis para trabalhar , empresa que gostei de conhecer.
Pros
Tinha refeitório na empresa .
Cons
nada a declarar.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capgemini. Our community is ready to answer.

51.7K