Capital S.M.A.R.T Repairs Employee Reviews

Good people, management need work.
Vehicle Dismantler (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC30 March 2019
Was a good experience, the guys I worked with were all good blokes. Had 2 managers, first one was a complete arrogant piece of rubbish. Got the sack a few months in, which I thought was well deserved as nobody got along with him except a select few. Second manager was great except I think the stress and title got to his head as he changed significantly when made manager, but good bloke I guess. Got a lot of habds on experience and was trained quite well, exceeded in the position seeing as I was quite young and inexperienced when I started. A lot of pressure and got blamed a lot for things that weren't my fault, I guess because I was the young guy there, they could blame me for things. Would probably recommend a friend to work there or even go back myself..
Pros
Good experience and good people, made a lot of mates there. A lot of ethnics which I liked as I fit in.
Cons
Very long days, no work life balance at all. My salary was pretty low.
Customer Service Driven
Customer Service Officer (Current Employee) –  Preston VIC27 September 2016
Great company that is filled with benefits that is customer service focused.
This company has won the employer of the year award,
it does have a number or sites which means it will continue to grow and more jobs become avail
Pros
free lunch and morning tea
Cons
not much movement for growth within the company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Capital S.M.A.R.T Repairs. Our community is ready to answer.

Capital S.M.A.R.T Repairs Reviews by Location