carsales.com.au
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

carsales.com.au Employee Reviews

Australia4 reviews
The most enjoyable part of the job is people and culture!
People are friendly here and collaborate together to get the job done. A typical day at work for the dev team is to have daily stand-up, start coding and finishing the tickets. JIRA is used here.
Very fun and laid back culture. Though with that said, it is amazing to work with so many people who are dedicated and passionate about their work. It is amazing to be part of a company that is continuing to grow.
Pros
Snack cupboard, culture, pay, location
Cons
nice company to work.i am very proud to be a part of carsales community.work life balance is well maintained within the company.Diversity plays an important role within the organisation.
Pros
friendly environment
Cons
Nothing to be mentioned
Just a big boys club. Minimum wage for most staff. Very difficult to get promoted, I have seen many staff that should be managers and they will never get promoted. I do not recommend working here at all. Very stressful environment and other staff from cliches which makes for a terrible culture. Very easy to feel isolated and depressed here. Strong drinking culture, you feel be made to feel like a loser if you don't drink alcohol. HR doesn't do anything for staff bullying.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Bullying, boys club, low wages, overtime.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at carsales.com.au?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at carsales.com.au. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3