CATALOG Employee Reviews

Interesting workplace for a first time sales
Sales Assistant in Hong Kong (Former Employee) –  Hong Kong3 October 2018
As Sales assistant, in a typical type of day sales assistant will clean the whole shop in the morning, start doing stock counts and help adjusting discount tags for every product. we normally have 4 -5 sales in the shop which we help out each other during busy hours. the hardest part of the job would be memorising the shoes sizes of every customers and grabing them from a 2 stories high rack. Another difficulties I met is that every recommendation we made to customers are different and need to adjust according to their requirement. THis is also one of the most enjoyable part of the job since it allow us to communicate with a variety of people and can provide a great opportunities to improve our communication skills.
Pros
lots of opportunities to communicate with people
Cons
Long hours of standing
工作環境好 同事之間相處和諧
sales (Former Employee) –  Sha Tin, New Territories21 July 2018
進來的時候準備的東西相對來說比較多 但是因為有朋友同行感覺還是蠻多樂趣的 認識了很多和藹可親的朋友很開心呢
Productive and fast pace work environment
SHELF LIFE COORDINATOR-MILITARY SALES (Former Employee) –  Maryland12 February 2018
Typical day was fast moving from morning to end of day. Made sure the shipments were correct for loading, all USDA documentations were filled out correctly, and product was out of date.
Pros
Lunch provided for small fee
Cons
Short breaks, sometimes pace was hectic
同事,工作環境氣氛
Sales (Former Employee) –  太古,九龍灣,柴灣21 August 2017
同事十分好,無分彼此,互相幫助合作,工作環境氣氛就像大家庭,公司亦提供不同的課程和活動,增加大家對工作上需要的知識
My first job and I hope that I can have a better salary
Sales (Former Employee) –  Kowloon20 April 2017
I worked for catalog nearly 9months.
My salary around $10500 when I'm trainee and when I leave this job my salary is $12500 . I feel that I can have a higher offer so I decided to leave Catalog .
Customer Relations Officer (Current Employee) –  Cape Town, Western Cape8 March 2017
On a normal day at work, I deal with complaints via a Social Media platform. Customer contacts us regarding orders that are not complete, incorrect products received payment errors, refunds, and mainly service complaint. I work in one of the most important departments within my company.
Pros
skills building
Cons
Poor management
Catalog Coordinator, Gessler Publishing (Former Employee) –  New York, NY21 October 2016
Catalog work for an educational publisher, I enjoyed working there, the company was sold and the NY office was closed. I love their Greenwich Villiage location
Pros
Small publisher
A typical day at work
Senior Associate (Former Employee) –  Chennai, TN25 September 2015
Prioritizing work on Monday. Completing important tasks and updating the status to the clients by end of day, exceeding their expectations.
excellent company
Credit Consultant (Former Employee) –  spanish fort, al18 March 2013
excellent company to work great people, thet really care about their employees
very good
Catalog/Crdit Manager (Former Employee) –  Salem, NH2 June 2012
I have worked for the J.C.Penney for thirty years functioning as a Catalog/Credit Manager. I r4esoved daily problems in the cataog/credit departments. I worked with six assocoates, training,guiding,and motivating them to performimg the daily tasks. Our company has restructuring and my position has been eliminated. The company has been very fair and good to me, and I regret not working for them. I am currently unemployed.
Pros
company is very protective of their people.
Cons
short staffing