Catalyst Consulting

10: Catalyst Consulting Employee Reviews

4.1Work–Life Balance

awesome

freidnlu work space kind people and good expereince as this is a probono firm loved it here such a good work enviornment, unapid position but you learn alot

Growth work enviornment

My manager was great, very flexible management style, enjoyed working for him. Very good manager and he allowed his staff to have an good working environment.

Great people - job is high stress

Typical day is answering emails from members who want to know their enrollmet status or request fee schedules and preparing and sendinf monthly rosters to payers. Workplace culture is great. Laid back, everyone gets along, we all help each other out.

Pros

The people, becoming an expert in valuable field

Cons

Always the middle man

Good

Was a great company to be a part of I got to travel and learn new things on a day to day basis would return to Florida but didn't like the weather and the rain

Catalyst Consulting was a recording studio doing various projects from singer's demos to radio commercials

I ran the company myself, based on much previous experience working with musicians, in recording studios and song writing. I was responsible for producing a marketable representation of an artist's vision, and helping them achieve the strongest version of it. Facilitating creative and productive interactions in a close environment was essential to a successful session. I thoroughly enjoy this type of collaboration.

Pros

Generally set my own hours, interesting clients, much creative interaction.

Cons

No cons, really

Fast paced office overseeing 20 empoloyees and 2 different companies with in.

A typical day includes lots of emails out and in while answering the phone that never seemed to stop ringing. I was constantly looking for services or product cheaper than what we were quoted the day before to ensure the client got the best deal we could offer. Everyday started with the team meeting at the yard and daily schedule and would grab tools needed for the jobs on their list. Tools would have to be signed in and out. I loved this job because it was so busy and profitable

Pros

kind management, no weekends

Cons

not many breaks

Productive and good place to work

A good learning experience. Learnt a lot and explored new verticals. Good exposure to real time situations. Gives one a chance to handle challenging situations and good support is extended to overcome or tackle it.

Competive and Team oriented workplace

Go into the office at 1130 for meetings. Leave to your territory at 130 Start pitching at 3 to 730 Head back to office and leave around 9

Productive, fun and challenging work place.

Working at Kaiser Permanente has been very fulfilling. I have made some incredible relationships and truly learned a lot working here. The provider contracts although challenging proved to me that my analytical skills have been inhanced. Even though there were stressful days we made the best of them and had fun doing our work.

Not bad place to work as long as you can travel and roll with the punches

Day to day the duties may change depending on what the next issue may be and where it may be. Very supportive staff and good client base.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Catalyst Consulting?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Catalyst Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Catalyst Consulting
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?