Catholic Healthcare Limited
View all Catholic Healthcare Limited reviews

Catholic Healthcare Limited

Catholic Healthcare Limited Employee Review

Na

They prefer their own people over other staff. They will cut your shifts without your knowledge and give it to the people they know even if they are new. And you can’t argue or your shifts will be deducted.

Same role

Promoted personal skills. Cultually effective promoting ethnic sensitivity.

All races, cultural and ethnic's are equally yoked together in perfect harmony. Managed a dementia unit 5 days a week, facilitating activities. Mananged a team to be effective as a caregiver.
Same role

Most enjoyable job placement

When at Villa Maria I learned valuable tools to deal with clients with mental and dementia issues. A typical shift was taking responsibility for 12 residents in the diversional therapy division making sure they had plenty of fluids, assisting with meals and making sure they were comfortable when going to bed for the night. Had very little interaction with co-workers in fact it was only when they needed assistance with a client requiring more than one staff member to attend to their needs. Hardest part of the job was when the client was in pain and they had already had their pain medication, the pain made them a little hard to manage at times and most of the time I was on my own with the clients. Just loved looking after the clients and so happy to assist them in the later part of their lives.

Pros

Leaving my shift totally satisfied that I had given my all to the clients

Cons

The shifts went till 9pm and then I had a 50 minute drive home, winter much worse than summer with the fog.

Overall gives an individual a chance to have broaden knowledge on past -faced working environment yet can managed a state of Life- work balanced.

In catholic healthcare, I must consider as one of the culturally diverse companies across Australia. Yes, I do enjoy while working at the same prioritising personal goals and plans and performing one's duties and responsibilities as AIN. Management have always been supportive in the needs and improvement of the staff. It was a great experience to

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Catholic Healthcare Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Catholic Healthcare Limited with