Catholic Healthcare Limited
View all Catholic Healthcare Limited reviews

Catholic Healthcare Limited

Catholic Healthcare Limited Employee Review

good people

Mostly good co workers, RNs and on occasion good supervisors. Doing your job well is mostly all you need

Productive and fun

My work colleagues are fun to work with. New experience and meet new friends along the way.e-learning are fun and it is one way to add new ideas and to learn new ways

Pros

Additional knowledge

Cons

Not much hours
Same role

great feelings and memorable time working with catholic health care

It was pleasured to work with one of the reputation organisation in Australia. I got a chance to learn a lot of new things which help me to gained a knowledge and skills in kitchen sections. The staffs were very friendly and helpful. with the knowledge and skills which i gained from this organisation can be very helpful to work in other company which helps to achieve the goals of an organisations. i can work as a catering assistant from the ideas which i got from this organisation .
Same role

Not a good place to work in

I would not recommend anyone to work here, Manager doesn't know how to run the place, Management is disorganised, Care staff are bossy and lazy, Kitchen staff are rude and selfish.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Catholic Healthcare Limited. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Catholic Healthcare Limited with

• Catholic Healthcare Limited
  • good people
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?