CatholicCare Sydney
View all CatholicCare Sydney reviews

CatholicCare Sydney

CatholicCare Sydney Employee Review

Never enough hours

Loved working for catholic care to start off with...rostering was the biggest issue. had shifts rostered at last minute and not notified. Management would complain they couldnt get staff to fill shifts but when you wanted the hours you just couldnt get them...Had to get a 2nd job, then got penalised as I then made this my main job as i got the most hours. so they took my 1 permanent client off me, so I resigned. sadly no loyalty.

Pros

flexability.

Cons

awful rostering

Same role

Very caring place to work

I love working here also, management and employees are beautiful people and I just love the residents. Work place culture is good. I learn in this job but I also teach other employees new things Hardest part of the job is being on call and sometimes having to refuse a shift, but that's what happens when you are a casual.

A good opportunity if nothing else is out there.

Days were long and clients were lovely people, but management was difficult to work with. Working with some participants was the better part of some days, but it was not worth the stress it would sometimes cause.

Pros

Working with a variety of interesting people

Cons

Unpredictable hours

Learning curve to project management

Incredibly fun environment to work within. Versatile activities, client-pairing well thought out, and caring staff.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CatholicCare Sydney. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CatholicCare Sydney with