CDC victoria
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

CDC victoria Employee Reviews

at CDC I really had a very Good working situation were the people were friendly, I enjoyed during my shift weather nighht or day time of though there were a chalenged from Customers while driving the Bus but odviously it's part of the job that's why the Company have to train you before you begain on the job, from the start of the job as a Bus driver the first week or the secound week I had a couple of problem in memberising the rout but after I was okay, there were no tennis table but I have free lunch every Month and the maximum working hours , as a Bus driver not just in Melbourne but anywhere in Australia some time you do get into problem but once you like the job and you really love working with the public then you have to be professional and treat people well.
Pros
free lunch every Month
Cons
a maximum working hous
Bad organization manage by very poor and high school grade managers with no manage skills or future views They used that the Aus economy is bad to let drivers work as slaves
Pros
Zero
Cons
Zero
Good Hours and a Good Place to work for. Ability to move within depots. A company that is well to be technologically advance. Buses are always well looked after and comfortable to drive and operate.
Pros
Job Security
Cons
Rostered Hours