Celotti Workforce
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Celotti Workforce Employee Reviews

Australia4 reviews
A good variety of work choices and roles and decent length of time on assignmentsbut they do endeavour to find appropriate work for you and the pay rate is good
Good company..but need continue for the job for asbestos removal because we can't waiting job long time and bill at home we can't stoped if still have job i need get my job back.
Pros
Interisting come back to celotti
Cons
Asbestos removal
My supervisor was very professional and knowledgeable. We had a good team of workers who all got on well with each other and the other companies who were involved in the installation project. We all helped each other to finish the project to the highest standard.
Working with great people and very supportive management team. Provides high quality of labour hire services for all their clients, candidates and employees. Promotes work life balance and ensures that learning and development is in place for every employee. Celotti Workforce is a satisfying company to work for with fun and diverse environment.
Pros
Open communication, awesome benefits and free coffee/tea every day