Centacare Employee Reviews for Disability Support Worker

See reviews about:
Professional, support work environment
Disability Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Brisbane, Australia9 September 2017
Centacare has a brilliant culture among staff and management. Support from management in this line of work is crucial to the wellbeing and longevity of the staff and Centacare are excellent in regards to client and staff wellbeing.
Great opportunity
Disability Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Kingaroy QLD29 March 2017
Centacare was a great place to work, clients were all wonderful people, I have taken so much from this job, learning about those with disabilities, great place
A rewarding job
Disability Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Naremburn, NSW17 December 2012
A typical day would involve picking up clients from their homes and giving them a day of enjoyable activities.

I learned the importance of respite care for disabled people and their families. I learned the issues they face and discrimination they are up against.

This was a challenging job that made me face many difficult situations, but was rewarding overall.
A rewarding job
Disability Support Worker (Former Employee) –  Naremburn, NSW17 December 2012

This was a challenging job that made me face many difficult situations, but was rewarding in the end.