Central Coast Local Health District
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

7: Central Coast Local Health District Employee Reviews

Australia7 reviews

4.4Pay & Benefits

Amazing experience

I felt very valued in my time at CCLHD and really enjoyed my time there. I worked among a very supportive team and received amazing help and training.

Pros

Generous salary Friendly staff and management Staff cafeteria was unmatched

Competative professional workplace

Great learning expreience. Professional environement with highly motivated work coleagues. Great location. Supportive senior staff. Difficult to obtain permanent work.

Review

Review about Central Coast Local Health District Have really nothing to say that hasn't already been said, and really don't feel comfortable reviewing when I still work here

Productive and friendly place to work

I enjoyed working as a ward clerk. I found it had its challenging days which I like to be challenged. The staff and support was great. The hardest part of the job was when a patient had passed away and doing the paperwork on discharge for them. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and making new friends.

Control of working life is missing

The staff in the specific environment I worked in were good. Responsibility expectations are high as they should be. Autonomy in the clinical setting is limited.

Productive and fun work place.

Fast paced, development opportunities and a team culture. Approachable management. Caring environment, Challenging personalities are occasionally difficult to please.

Pros

Caring environment.

Cons

Work load is high.

Excellent training given to nurses. Wyong/Gosford have a very good and organised casual pool

Nice hospital, wanting to help the community and provide good health care, hoping for a productive outcome. This hospital is a growing hospital, population is expanding and hospital requires to expand with the growing area

Pros

Wyong has a Detox Unit

Cons

12hour shifts

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Central Coast Local Health District. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Central Coast Local Health District Reviews by Location

• Central Coast Local Health District
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?