Central Regional Tafe
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Central Regional Tafe Employee Reviews

4.0Work–Life Balance

Didn't like the workplace culture

I learnt a lot of different skills and enjoyed my job, the management team were not very professional too friendly with other staff in and out of the workplace.

Pros

customer contact, met some lovely customers and staff, working hours, job satisfaction, café onsite, jobs and skills onsite

Cons

management unprofessional, no support from senior management, no uniform required

Terrible culture

The working hours are beyond what is stated. I learnt very little. The management is a great hierarchy. The hardest part of my job was sitting in meetings where people talked at the staff. The most enjoyable part was leaving.

Pros

Facilities

Cons

Expected out of work hours requirement.

Good facilities, poor management

Management have jobs for life..Clearly shows. Out of touch. Staff been in jobs for years and it shows . Those in service management positions need to get down to the coal face and do some work and listen to receptionists, administrators and those that know. True leadership should encourage creativity and not be threatened by it. CEO gets rolled out for events but thats it. Although talks the talk as do his fellow managers that need to be moved on. Favouritism and a bit of bullying in various areas. The creative ones leave. Staff born in the area have jobs for life. Cant advance as management collecting their 6 figures will be there till retirement. Very disappointing union to unlike normal teaching unions. Toothless and are pushed around. Lovely town though.

Productive.

Ok busy no hand over understanding what was required Transitioning into new environment Helpful as much I could and organise meetings as well as minutes

great place to work

Such a great place to work. Great staff, students are amazing, great management, friendly people. Very simple but not too easy work to do, one of the best jobs I've ever had!

The merging of campuses impacted job security

The most enjoyable part of the job is working with like-minded individuals that is hardworking and honest that is willing to walk the extra mile. Good mentors. However, doesn't know how long is it worth it..

Fun workplace

I enjoy working here even before it changed its name from Goldfields Institute to Central Regional Tafe. Everybody treats each and everyone with respect and fairly.

Pros

Full time employment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Central Regional Tafe. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Central Regional Tafe Reviews by Location

• Central Regional Tafe
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?