Century 21 Real Estate

35: Century 21 Real Estate Employee Reviews

Australia35 reviews

4.0Work–Life Balance

Found 35 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,029 reviews

Fun workplace. Great staff and bosses

Great bosses and a great work environment. Flexible working hours. Staff are well looked after doing staff lunches and Xmas parties to suit everyone. Just a great place to work and play !!

Pros

Flexibility

Cons

Didn’t want to work anywhere else

Hard working, poor management leadership / support

Rather isolationist (everyone does their own thing). Management support is minimal. internal power player and blaming / shaming. Work expectation was high, poor equipment / training

Exciting opportunities

If you have the drive to succeed and strive for the accolade that comes with success, then sales is for you. You need to care about your appearance and have a genuine desire to help others. Helping others is a big part of what makes a great Century 21 agent. If you are driven by systems and are great with time management, a neat freak and can hold authority without abusing the position of power, then property management is for you. But don't think that you can start at the top here - it takes a few years to build the skills and the resilience to what is a tough job. If you are a bit of both, like me, then a BDM position is a great meld of sales and process. This position will make the business asset grow and you will become an invaluable member of the team.

You get out of it what you put into it

Ask questions Always be honest Do not judge book by its cover Treat your client how you would want to be treated Maintain a good diary Renew your window display regularly

Century 21 Parramatta

Great Place to Work. Great management and always work late to help customers. It was so sad to leave this place because they treat you like family. Everyone is just super nice. Minimal pressure however maximal results.

Pros

Very flexible work hours

Cons

Sometimes have to stay late to meet customers

Good workplace, good atmosphere, good coworkers and bosses. Overall a good place to work and gain experience with due to the many tasks allocated to you,.

Pros

Good experience

Cons

At times difficult

I enjoyed the job and Work mates were great but long hours.

I enjoyed the work but not enough staff. Too much work to be completed in one day by one person. My position needed 2 people or at least help from a partimer

Pros

Working with customers

Cons

Wasn't what I thought it was going to be like

Was an overall okay place to work, wasn't great but wasn't bad. There were things I would've enjoyed more than others if I was taught everything properly in a decent time frame.

Pros

Lovely office and clients

Cons

Not a great manager to work for

not great pay for the work load

spend hours cleaning houses for small pay no job security although hours were yours to choose, good to work around school or university. overall an okay place to work but instability in job placement.

No fun place, no social and not enough support

Should have support and friendly in work place. CEO should be able to control the teams. Should elimnate the unacceptable coulture in workplace. ......

Pros

n/a

Cons

n/a

Loved job great people

Loved working with clients and great staff every day. Long hours but benifits were out weighed. Was able to apply many things that I had studied to this job.

Pros

People

Cons

Long Hours

Sales

Typical day starts with a walk around a block and dropping off prospecting information leaflet. Arriving at the office I would either go for training or work in store.

A great office to work

The variety of a real estate office makes for an interesting day. There are always new vendors and purchasers, internet update, advertising deadlines, home opens and attending auctions.

Pros

Generous management

Cons

Working on weekends

productive and fun

began my receptionist career learnt how to handle peoples bills, accounts, how to book in appointments, take calls, associate and speak to adults and also to engage in a professional work environment

Good Company - Not so good Franchise

The company is a great company to work for with alot of training provided and support. Hardest part would be the hours you will need to work if in sales. Property management is great as everything is close and it is set tasks

High volume of work load and challenging yet rewarding

A highly multi-tasked and challenging role, which kept everyday interesting, A role where you needed to be thick-skinned, while maintaining friendly and professional. I needed to be efficient, responding to all Tenant and Landlord enquiries promptly, along with organising maintenance, communicating clearly and effectively with contractor's. Carrying out inspections and preparing detailed reports for Landlords. Processing rental payments and contacting debtors while following the companies policies and procedures. I learned to work autonomously whilst working to strict deadlines, with a high volume of workload. I was able to take on more responsibly while maintaining a calm and organised. I easily adapt to all personalities, therefore worked well with all employees and built great relationships.

Relax working environment yet not well managed

Good working condition, friendly staffs. Yet, salary has never paid on time and paid correctly. No payslip provided for checking on the amount paid, no response from account after several request for payslip.

Pros

Close to public transport

Cons

Never receive payslip

An okay place to work

manager was temperamental salary was less than satisfactory no advancement in my job although I have been with the company for over five years long hours very laborious

exciting work environment

learnt a lot about the real estate industry, great to build relationships with owners and tenants, hardest part of the job is building confidence with your clients to obtain the best results

As my first office experience

As my first office experience I obtained a position as a receptionist and office support at a confidential dating agency in the Sydney CBD. At SCD Global we had many clients from all around Australia that were all in different types of occupations and so forth. I was able to learn how to handle and communicate with different types of personalities and characters when preparing consultations for our clients. I was also able to learn and practice general office duties working well independently and in a team.

Pros

early finish on a Friday

Real estate

I was a busy PA to the sales manager/owner. Maintaining Diaries and appointments, reception, photography and ad writing. I learnt a lot about sales and real estate. My co-workers became a second family to me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Century 21 Real Estate. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Century 21 Real Estate with