Century 21 Real Estate

Clear
4.0Work–Life Balance
3.4Pay & Benefits

Found 93 reviews matching the searchSee all 3,042 reviews

Worked there a long time ago

Worked there a long time ago and at the time a very nice company to work for.

The staff and agents work together and get along very well. We have lots of fun together.

As far as Real Estate goes, it is a good job so long as the sales remain steady. It is commission only, and they don't pay unless you have sold something. Commissions can be as little as a few hundred dollars to tens of thousands. If you are a disciplined worker and a self-starter this could be a good career for you.

What is the best part of working at ?Flexible and commission splits What is the most stressful part about working at Century 21 Christel Realty?Commission only

Amazing company. Welcoming environment

Coworkers and management are incredibly helpful and supportive. The office is warm and inviting. The commissions/benefits are among the best compared to other brokers. I would still be there if I hadn’t moved out of the state. Really miss it there.

Pros

Compensation/benefits, relaxed environment

Cons

Lead gen system wasn’t the greatest

you take out of the job what you put into it.

You will do great if you are self motivated and have a personal goal set for success. You take out of the job what you put into it and will be successful with a learning mind and perseverence attitude.

Pros

Free lunches, free training.

Cons

it is 100 percent commission based pay.

You get what you put into it.

Commission splits were not the greatest. Training is mediocre. Co-workers are mostly good people. They need to share more for beginner agents. You can be set as a "lone-wolf" when you need a mentor.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Cons

Help as a new agent

Absolutely Great..You made your own career

This is a great place to work as you are your own boss so to speak. I formed a "Team" of professionals and people who were on salary were appreciated and compensated very well...

Pros

That you made the rules of when you wanted to work and how much you wanted to earn.

Cons

When times crash, you need a backup plan.

Great place to work but....

It is a great place to work. Management is there to help you out whenever you need them to. They also offer great training depending on location. I just don't like the splits the company take from you, after all said and done you bring home about 50% of what the actual commission is.

Pros

Great staff and managers.

Cons

Commission splits.

Overall, good experience

Our company strives in helping each individual be the best realtor they can be. We are a very well known brand and that helps us stand out. We provide real estate services to buyers/sellers.

Pros

Team meetings

Cons

No healthcare benefits

Large group of agents

Top 10% of the agents do 90% of the transactions. Most of the agents do very little work and receive minimal commissions. Good training programs, but the company takes a huge percent of your earnings.

Pros

Good training

Cons

No in house leads

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Century 21 Real Estate?

Typical Real Estate Office

This company did not have a lot of agents and there was no required floor duty. We would work it out amount the six to eight agents. It paid commission only. There was very little training. This Century 21 office had a very flexible owner/BIC. He was not an over the shoulder BIC. If you needed assistance regarding a real estate deal, he would be very accommodating to assist.

Pros

Flexible hours

Cons

Not enough good leads.

Good

Good to work with, laid back environment some agent are hard to get a long with agent are very hard to get along with . Broker is easy to get a long with

meeting

We had weekly meeting with breakfast and drawings recognition, let everyone know about your listings and up to date training, we have a title company and attorneys.

Pros

free breakfast and drawing for prises

Cons

no benefits

Fun place to work

Good place to work. Flexible hours. Great people to work with. Good on the job training. I was able to be out in the field showing homes for potential buyers and renters.

Pros

flexible hours

Cons

Hard to gain customer base

Great leadership

Great leadership always trying to be on the cutting edge of technology. It's a commission based role so you don't get a salary but you're given every opportunity to succeed.

Great culture

Like most realtor you are self employed and work under a broker. You compensation is dependent upon you abilities to create listings, find buyer's or renters. Your broker can range from being of no help or a fantastic source of information. I fortunately have the latter.

Pros

Great work place

Cons

It's only a good place if you are experienced.

The company has great brand recognition. However, you are basically on your own in regards to training. I would not recommend this company if you are a brand new agent. It is a very competitive environment. Of course, it is 100% commission with a high split, if you are new, and no benefits like most brokerages.

Fun place to work

Commision based pay. Basically self employed. No benefits , you have to be a self motivator and on the go all the time. Hard work pays off and a very rewarding career.

Excellent company to work for

I have worked for Century 21 for one year. Working as a Realtor/Broker I love being able to set my own hours and work when I want to. Good training, no benefits, but that’s typical.

Pros

Excellent pay, workday flexible

Cons

When it’s slow it sucks

A place with good ethics and good training but expensive to start up.

It is a friendly and cooperative place to work. Learned a lot about state property rules and regulations as well as marketing abilities. There are up front fees and expenses to pay. Takes a few years to build up a good client pipeline and, since there is no salary nor benefits new agents struggle to afford a decent lifestyle.

Pros

Good training and friendly environment

Cons

No salary, no benefits

Amazing Real Estate Company

I truly loved the environment and the people. But I need more stable job WITH SALARY. I can not rely on commission in real estate sphere of business.I am a REALTOR, but I need a stable income.

Pros

Professionals, amazing job culture, nicest people ever!

Cons

commission based