CERTUS RECRUITMENT GROUP
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

CERTUS RECRUITMENT GROUP Employee Reviews

Certus Recruitment Group has evolved and developed into a great place for people to develop their recruitment career, regardless of in which division they sit. We strive to get the best out of each other, looking for new ways to improve and better our performance. In doing so we aim to deliver a great service to our Clients and Candidates too. We recognise that although we operate in a competitive environment we need to remain humble, acknowledging there is always room for further development and that our career is a living, evolving creature that needs to be fed differently at different times. That's what makes it truly great at Certus, working with amazing people who care about each other and are achieving amazing things together.
Pros
Working with great people.
Cons
You have to genuinely love recruitment to do this job!
In all honesty I enjoyed my time working at Certus. The training was good, the people are very, very professional and charismatic in their own way. I will never forget my time there.
Pros
Good job culture
Cons
Lack of Progression
I thought that there was very little work ethic from the team, and they drove the team based on quantity rather than quality.
A true definition of a work hard play hard company culture. 12 hour days. Sales process and cycle. Pipeline management. Earning commission.
Pros
Young, fun and dynamic.
Cons
High turnover of junior staff
A rewarding day at work is achieving good team morale, high motivation throughout the day.. Exceeding work targets and providing excellent customer report and satisfaction..... Ensuring companyprofessialism is maintained and work ethics too. The hardest part of the job is finishing at the end of the shift, always wanting the next sale to be achieved... The management are always striving the bring out the best in ones elf and it's up to you to put in the same... The team is all important, each providing an important part to the sakes process.. Treating each other with respect and courtesy part of the job role...leaving each day on a positive note to start the next day likewise is very important.. You are only as hood as your last sale and even better for your next.. Success brings success. Attitude is part of the job.. Motivation and team work key elements in building team morale and productivity..
Pros
Achieving professialism I. All matters
Cons
Leaving last sales opportunity til next day