CEVA Logistics
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

CEVA Logistics Employee Reviews

It's a good place to work. People are kind and respectful. It just Lak organisation in the warehouse, sometimes it took me a few hours to load my truck.
Pros
Lots of work and guidance
Cons
Too many bosses
This Job required various sorts of filing, working very minimal hours a week due to being hired by my mum, meaning I would not receive many breaks as job opportunities. The workplace culture involved being in an office with roughly 4 other workers.
Pros
n/a
Cons
Losing the opportunity to work with people my age.
Everything is about management, not the customer or staff. They'll blame everyone but themselves. Ceva had a mantra of one shed one team that's BS one shed no team just management blame game and BS on anyone who trying make the customer the priority.
Pros
Some great workers
Cons
Management ( little man big ego ) has to be stroked daily.
I am not comfortable leaving a review for a company that has been effected vy Coronavirus. I had to take a forced redundancy from a position i enjoyed.
some great members of the transport. some days are good, some are stressful. they should get more transport contracts. they need someone great for the despatch role.
Work space was in good condition, with good equipment and good people to work with. Good work culture and good amenities. For the most part, steady reliable work load.
I always enjoyed my time at CEVA Logistics, I was rewarded for my efforts and hard work with multiple opportunities and advancement was available at every turn. I was sent overseas for work on multiple occasions and always well looked after.
Had a really good time working at Ceva for a reasonable time as well. Daily activity was checking warehouse and operations functions were working well. Checking staff levels. Overseeing P&L versus budget Reporting to management as needed.
Pros
Support from staff
Cons
Poor management
Hire, casuals all the time get rid of them in a couple days. Also expect the best & most from everyone yet when you go over the moon & sun for them only just a pat on the back. No appreciation. I was there for 10 months no one late, not one day off. When the Team Leader was away (Though he did nothing but sit on his phone & hide) I did everything, his job & still my job, I organised and allocated orders, ran the floor, made sure everything went out and got out on time. Was only rewarded with to be honest a cut in hours. I struggled to survive off of the hours they had, yet hire more people making hours less for others rather then qaulity of qauntity. I was promised permancy yet I got let go being the longest and hardest working casual. So all in all. I didn't think it was fair on me.
Ceva has a good culture, but family is more important, there’s always good people and negative people, most of the time the good people keep you at work and the negative people make you want to quit. In saying that Ceva takes advantage of your skills and knowledge but don’t care about your worth. Companies should always treat and look after their workers. Ceva sux.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CEVA Logistics?
When I first started working for CEVA it was great I use to get a lot of over time I got paid well and I enjoyed it, everything suddenly changed they stopped paying overtime and will no longer let anyone work over 38 hours. I built a lot of experience in operating but I've been left as a casual for nearly two years now so I feel I need to move forward and start working towards my financial future.
Would recommend working at Ceva, I learnt a lot about Loading Trailers, Training in Weight Management, Load restraint and much more. I would take another Position here if offered
They were totally unprepared for go-live day of the contract, so my hours were ridiculous 12+ first 3 months & 10+ per day after that. Not sure if it has changed over the last 2 years. And when they lost the contract due to customer unsatisfaction they offered me nothing worthwhile despite the client wanting to keep me so I changed Logistics suppliers & stayed with the client. Best decision ever.
Pros
Good renumeration
Cons
long hours due to contracts un prepared & not planned properly
If you want to get into transport and logistics this company is for you. PLenty of varied work from picking packing to interstate transport to keep you busy.
Pros
Good Pay package
Cons
Limited overtime
Ceva Logistics as a company has the potential to be one of best in Australia as a service provider and place of employment, unfortunately there is no structure, process or vision in the transport team in Brisbane, management seem scattered and it shows in staff where there is no confidence , high staff turnover, intimidating behaviour (experienced) and unfortunately an unhealthy culture , where employees fear speaking up or exercising their rights for fear of losing their jobs. Talent is not utilised or supported , many drivers are waiting around for loads in the AM and PM , it’s money pouring down the drain with the excessive wait-times. The specialised systems are not used throughly through unwillingness to change - I believe there is so much potential for growth with the right captains steering the ship including a team who could make that happen given the right setting. I will always appreciate the time spent, skills gained and the talented colleagues and management I had the pleasure to meet and work with from Ceva Logistics.
Pros
So much potential and growth
Cons
Stagnant managers/unhealthy culture
Management were overly demanding, insisting on the workers always being willing and able to put in 150% plus more but not giving any incentive to the employees in respect of decent pay, workplace functions or anything that makes one strive to want to impress the managers.
-Picking -Packing -Wrapping of pallets -Order picking -RF scanning -Labeling pallets/parcels -Driving ride on pallet riders -Closing off orders.
Pros
monthly BBQs
Cons
management didnt look after their workers as much.
Excellen place to work and to learn new skills . A wide variety of tasks and challenges. Its a stimulating and enjoyable place to work and to contribute.
Pros
Challenges
Cons
Nothing really bad about it
Solely focus on targets that needed to be met each month, lack of career development and support really worked autonomously due to contract requirements.
Nice place friendly enviroment just asome music while working is fun too everyone is helping eachother even thoe its not there job friendly is the most appropriate word for it no racism fyi at all what so ever.. ...
Good company to work with great pay only wish there were more hours great people don’t see nothing wrong with the company definitely know there distribution and logistics
Pros
Good hourly rate
Cons
Not enough days
  1. Employee Reviews