CEVA Logistics

CEVA Logistics Employee Reviews

Found 57 reviews matching the search See all 3,493 reviews
Does not care for the workers doing hard yards.
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Erskine Park NSW6 February 2020
Hire, casuals all the time get rid of them in a couple days. Also expect the best & most from everyone yet when you go over the moon & sun for them only just a pat on the back. No appreciation. I was there for 10 months no one late, not one day off. When the Team Leader was away (Though he did nothing but sit on his phone & hide) I did everything, his job & still my job, I organised and allocated orders, ran the floor, made sure everything went out and got out on time. Was only rewarded with to be honest a cut in hours. I struggled to survive off of the hours they had, yet hire more people making hours less for others rather then qaulity of qauntity. I was promised permancy yet I got let go being the longest and hardest working casual. So all in all. I didn't think it was fair on me.
Not a fan of Ceva
Warehouse Operator (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC17 January 2020
Ceva has a good culture, but family is more important, there’s always good people and negative people, most of the time the good people keep you at work and the negative people make you want to quit. In saying that Ceva takes advantage of your skills and knowledge but don’t care about your worth. Companies should always treat and look after their workers. Ceva sux.
Enjoyed Working Here
Forklift Driver/Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Berrinba QLD18 November 2019
Would recommend working at Ceva, I learnt a lot about Loading Trailers, Training in Weight Management, Load restraint and much more. I would take another Position here if offered
LArge international logistic company
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Dandenong South VIC5 May 2019
If you want to get into transport and logistics this company is for you. PLenty of varied work from picking packing to interstate transport to keep you busy.
Pros
Good Pay package
Cons
Limited overtime
active job
Pick Packer & RF (Former Employee) –  NSW South Coast NSW30 December 2018
-Picking

-Packing

-Wrapping of pallets

-Order picking

-RF scanning

-Labeling pallets/parcels

-Driving ride on pallet riders

-Closing off orders.
Pros
monthly BBQs
Cons
management didnt look after their workers as much.
good place to work
Fork hoist operator (Current Employee) –  Berrinba QLD9 November 2018
no two days are the same
endless opportunities to learn something new
great team, great work place, clean and tidy
all in all its a good place to work
Excellent Place to Work
Dock Attendant / Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW9 September 2018
Excellen place to work and to learn new skills . A wide variety of tasks and challenges. Its a stimulating and enjoyable place to work and to contribute.
Pros
Challenges
Cons
Nothing really bad about it
Fun place to work lovely people friendly
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Perth WA4 August 2018
Nice place friendly enviroment just asome music while working is fun too everyone is helping eachother even thoe its not there job friendly is the most appropriate word for it no racism fyi at all what so ever..
...
Good company to work with great pay only wish there were more hours
LC operator (Current Employee) –  Cairns QLD13 April 2018
Good company to work with great pay only wish there were more hours great people don’t see nothing wrong with the company definitely know there distribution and logistics
Pros
Good hourly rate
Cons
Not enough days
Productive and Safety
Fork Lift Operator (Former Employee) –  Berrinba QLD12 April 2018
Safety is a priority with Ceva on site and off site. The work team is great especially if everyone is working together.
Delays of trucks is a hard day.
Pros
Early starts for a early finish.
Cons
Going to work with a smile and leaving with a smile.
Was alright for a temp position
Temporary Position - Operations Administration (Former Employee) –  Villawood NSW 216314 January 2018
Call centre people were very friendly although the operations team needed more manners and learn how to speak to people.
The company is a very good company to work for although it's only the operations team that needs a little bit of help when it comes to speak to people.
Pros
Very friendly people in call centre
Cons
Operations team was rude
Productive workplace
Data Entry Operator (Current Employee) –  Mulgrave VIC13 December 2017
Good casual workplace. Encouraging place to work. Most people friendly. Offering all employees work lunches when they are put on by management. prepared to train you in further duties.
Manager and Supervisor have excellent leadership quality
Store Person (Former Employee) –  Truganina VIC21 October 2017
Happy place to work. Work do not feel like a task. Cannot wait to turn up to work next day. As long as I finished what the Supervisor wants me to do, I never see or hear something from him. Very thankful that I was given an opportunity to worked in Ceva.
Easy work
STOREMAN ALL ROUNDER (Current Employee) –  Truganina VIC8 September 2017
I'm working Ceva Toyota and I enjoy working there because of management and team leaders are very helpful and the co workers I work with where really helpful too.You get offered full-time after 9 months according to your performance and work effort .
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Overtime and weekend work
un organized and bad all round work and pay
MC Driver (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn VIC17 August 2017
. may be better now and also it depends who you drive the truck for. but the office guys are not good at there jobs orgazing loads and time mangiment.
Good company
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Dandenong VIC23 May 2017
I enjoyed my time at CEVA, I think CEVA have a good footprint within the Australian market and are a fairly good company at transport and logistics. I enjoyed my time there
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Lots of hours
Operations management
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Mulgrave VIC17 May 2017
Great company to start off in for growth and education, CEVA is the place to be for young, hard working people to grow and learn all facets of the logistics industry
productive and fun workplace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Erskine Park NSW25 April 2017
enjoyable part of the job is working well with people you're comfortable around and actually enjoy what i did.
outstanding hours
pay rate
easy but a very active job.
Pros
constant work
Cons
nothing
Fun and energetic work culture.
Visual Mechanical Inspector of Apple (Former Employee) –  Banksmeadow NSW24 April 2017
Ceva was the workplace I realised, I love the warehouse environment. Since the day I started working there, I learned various task and I also got to know a lot of new people.

So far, my best workplace.
Supervisor and op manager were bullies
Supervisor/Leading Hand (Former Employee) –  Welshpool WA21 April 2017
Great bunch of work colleagues but after 4 years and promotion the supervisor bullied and victimised myself and other work colleagues for over a year and management ignored until they were forced to apologise formally.
Made things worse for myself and another colleague to the point of a nervous breakdown .
Terrible management and sexist bullies who line their own pocket and car boots with company stock.
Unless you enjoy licking the rear of management,ignoring basic workplace health and safety and working extra hard for no appreciation then do yourself and favour and stay clear of Perth ceva!!
Pros
Work colleagues
Cons
Management, bullying, conditions.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CEVA Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.

41K