CEVA Logistics Employee Reviews

Good company to work with great pay only wish there were more hours
LC operator (Current Employee) –  Cairns QLD13 April 2018
Good company to work with great pay only wish there were more hours great people don’t see nothing wrong with the company definitely know there distribution and logistics
Pros
Good hourly rate
Cons
Not enough days
Was alright for a temp position
Temporary Position - Operations Administration (Former Employee) –  Villawood NSW 216314 January 2018
Call centre people were very friendly although the operations team needed more manners and learn how to speak to people.
The company is a very good company to work for although it's only the operations team that needs a little bit of help when it comes to speak to people.
Pros
Very friendly people in call centre
Cons
Operations team was rude
Productive workplace
Data Entry Operator (Current Employee) –  Mulgrave VIC13 December 2017
Good casual workplace. Encouraging place to work. Most people friendly. Offering all employees work lunches when they are put on by management. prepared to train you in further duties.
Manager and Supervisor have excellent leadership quality
Store Person (Former Employee) –  Truganina VIC21 October 2017
Happy place to work. Work do not feel like a task. Cannot wait to turn up to work next day. As long as I finished what the Supervisor wants me to do, I never see or hear something from him. Very thankful that I was given an opportunity to worked in Ceva.
Easy work
STOREMAN ALL ROUNDER (Current Employee) –  Truganina VIC8 September 2017
I'm working Ceva Toyota and I enjoy working there because of management and team leaders are very helpful and the co workers I work with where really helpful too.You get offered full-time after 9 months according to your performance and work effort .
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Overtime and weekend work
un organized and bad all round work and pay
MC Driver (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn VIC17 August 2017
. may be better now and also it depends who you drive the truck for. but the office guys are not good at there jobs orgazing loads and time mangiment.
Good company
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Dandenong VIC23 May 2017
I enjoyed my time at CEVA, I think CEVA have a good footprint within the Australian market and are a fairly good company at transport and logistics. I enjoyed my time there
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Lots of hours
Operations management
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Mulgrave VIC17 May 2017
Great company to start off in for growth and education, CEVA is the place to be for young, hard working people to grow and learn all facets of the logistics industry
productive and fun workplace
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Erskine Park NSW25 April 2017
enjoyable part of the job is working well with people you're comfortable around and actually enjoy what i did.
outstanding hours
pay rate
easy but a very active job.
Pros
constant work
Cons
nothing
Fun and energetic work culture.
Visual Mechanical Inspector of Apple (Former Employee) –  Banksmeadow NSW24 April 2017
Ceva was the workplace I realised, I love the warehouse environment. Since the day I started working there, I learned various task and I also got to know a lot of new people.

So far, my best workplace.
Supervisor and op manager were bullies
Supervisor/Leading Hand (Former Employee) –  Welshpool WA21 April 2017
Great bunch of work colleagues but after 4 years and promotion the supervisor bullied and victimised myself and other work colleagues for over a year and management ignored until they were forced to apologise formally.
Made things worse for myself and another colleague to the point of a nervous breakdown .
Terrible management and sexist bullies who line their own pocket and car boots with company stock.
Unless you enjoy licking the rear of management,ignoring basic workplace health and safety and working extra hard for no appreciation then do yourself and favour and stay clear of Perth ceva!!
Pros
Work colleagues
Cons
Management, bullying, conditions.
yes very productive place to work and fun
Cartage Co-Ordinator (Former Employee) –  Banksmeadow Sydney9 April 2017
when i arrived at work my day would start with checking emails that required urgent action. Once I had sorted up any urgent then I would send all my Pre-alert out to the various carriers. My pre-alerts for the carriers would need to be three days ahead.

The next step would be to pay in the shipments and then email the EDO's and delivery dockets to the carriers. Then I would check the shipments to see if they were clear. If one of the shipments had not cleared then I would then have find out why the shipment was not clear.

The shipments that were clear I would then email the carriers to advise that the shipment. I would also receive phone calls from clients and transport companies regarding problems with deliveries.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
I worked long hours
Fast paced environment
Fork Lift Driver (Former Employee) –  Driver NT2 April 2017
Sadly there is a culture of inconsistency within the company,and I am reluctant to state any facts on this public forum.
The company and I have parted ways in 2015,after a workplace injury,which required surgery ( shoulder reconstruction ).,and I wish my former workmates all the best,as General Motors Holden will be closing later this year,and they also will be seeking alternative employment.
Good ohs
Regional Site Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Jandakot WA20 March 2017
This company is active in maintaining its safety standards and competencies for the staff. Work Instructions and Safe Work Practices are maintained and reporting of incidents is done efficiently as well.
CEVA Jandakot
Inventory Administrator (Former Employee) –  Jandakot WA7 March 2017
Not really a nice place to work. Management show no incentives, direction, honesty nor willingness to listen to concerns. No acknowledgement of workers.
Pros
Cons
see above
Great place
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sydney Eastern Suburbs NSW12 February 2017
Good place good atmosphere
Work appraisal
Management very supportive
Great company to work for management made sure free lunches morning tee for our efforts
They always happy to say thank you to staff
Pros
Free morning teas lunches
Cons
Too big once bought out
Great crew to work with.
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Rydalmere, Sydney Australia29 January 2017
Good company and great people. Overall the management were reasonable and easy to talk to. Work environment was professional and well structured. A good experience.
Pros
Cheap Airfares
Cons
Long Hours
grat job
Store Person (Former Employee) –  Brisbane West QLD20 November 2016
Spent 14 yrs and loved it.Hard work at times with really long hours but had great staff and management.Went through a lot of changes including management and staff and change of machinery but all was handled in a professional manner.
Pros
great wage
Cons
long hours and hard work at times
Clean enviroment to work
Warehouse Operator (Current Employee) –  Truganina VIC12 October 2016
Ceva logistics where you can start the day with a tool box meeting with your team mate following by a task designated to each member.A place where you can learn from picking,despatch,receiving,LO and forklift duties
OK place
Customs Compiler (Current Employee) –  Hazelmere WA25 August 2016
Ceva has a good working culture, Managers are very helpful but sometime very bossy, very flexible to employees, the only down part is the operations manager has to be trained of what they are managing so that if the employees is not at workthey be able to do the job correctly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CEVA Logistics. Our community is ready to answer.