CGC Recruitment
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

CGC Recruitment Employee Reviews

Australia4 reviews
The Best Recruitment Firm in Sydney...
Such a great place to work, and to be. Healthy and high performing. All about their people and their welfare. Hard to beat anywhere in the world, in any industry really.
Pros
Free welfare, free health vouchers, free gym classes, great benefits
Cons
Wouldn't want to work anywhere else
The highest of energy in all aspects of the day is the theme here. Whether it be at your desk on the phone, typing away emails, out at the gym in your lunch break or out having coffee and lunch with clients. Your typical day at work is just a day different to the previous day and you definitely learn more than just one new thing a day. Every employee fits perfectly within the culture of the company and we all get involved in not only each other's lives but also each other's work as we have a very collaborative environment. I enjoy every aspect and can't wait to see where it takes me :)
Pros
Great corporate culture and friendly and supportive work environment
Great team environment and very supportive managers
Continuous training and development opportunities

Fun culture

Top performers are handsomely rewarded
Fantastic company to work for.
Fun & friendly place to work, great culture within the office with lots of opportunities & benefits.

I have just started my recruitment career with CGC & they have provided me with an abundance of help & advise. Recentl CGC have invested alot of money towards our new learning program to provide more training for their new employees. This has been very beneficial for myself & other new staff members.
Pros
Free breakfast, good incentives & fun day outs each quarter.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at CGC Recruitment. Our community is ready to answer.
4.8