Challenger Services Group

16: Challenger Services Group Employee Reviews

Australia16 reviews

3.3Work–Life Balance

Good

Yes good easy night cleaning job .one needs to clean all the equipment and floors the chef works at night so need to work efficiently overll the work is good

No one will trained you. You need to find your way out of each day issues. Managers will treat you rude and yell at you and the w hole team.

If is your first job in Australia is 'safe' for a contract. Move out as soon as you can and don't let them make you feel stupid.They have a very bad working culture, they just don't care about anything, safety included.They will let you down always, and then ask you to do more. They will expect you to know what they think or want, and of you tried to do an improvement they will call you stupid and fire you.

Pros

Cons

Is the worst job I have had in 7 years, No growing no training not management, Low payment a lot of risky activities.

Very productive and fun environment

In today’s increasingly competitive business world,I am glad to have a wonderful learning journey at Chalenger Service group LTD, It helps me to achieve KPI.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Family-like culture and great management

I loved working for Challenger and it was very sad when I got a new job, because I was worried that I won't have such a good manager anymore.The culture is very relaxed and it feels like family. There are lots of opportunities to learn and new ideas are encouraged, not dismissed. My manager was very understanding, patient and an amazing leader!I would recommend working here to anyone and I wouldn't hesitate to go back.

Pros

Best boss ever

Dreadful - avoid

I’ve been so anxious after being made redundant in my position. They promote a family friendly business that invests in training and welcoming in new employees. Firstly, there is no Human Resources Department. They got rid of that during COVID. It certainly shows through the cracks.Secondly, I’ve been yelled and screamed at for genuine mistakes. Root of the cause? No communication between staff. No emails, no notes on post it notes - they legit expect you to mind read. No joke. Thirdly, if you aren’t perfect within the first week and know who’s who then you’re fired. Don’t know who is the key person for Administration in another state? Too bad - you should know already without being directly told. Do not work here unless you can mind read and be perfect after a 5min explanation. Run away.

Pros

Nothing apart from a 5-10min walk from central

Cons

Unrealistic expectations and don’t know how to treat their staff. Expect to be screamed at.

Fantastic place to work

Really a great work environment and lovely people to work with. Is challenging at times but that is because this is a tough industry. Overall, great pay, great people, great experience.

It is quite tough job but the management helps us a lot.

The hardest part of this job is to carry two trolleys one with the stuff which should be placed in the room and another one is for dirty linen. Most of the time is wasted to bring that trolleys to the another room.

The wage rate of this cleaning company is very poor . They pay in the cash . $15/hr is supposed to be insufficient amount for the any worker .

The dark site of this company that I have found is extremely less pay to their cleaner . I think may be company pay the fair rate but the intermediated are responsible for paying less to their cleaner .

The staff room had a great view.

Management have very little idea about staff members entitlements and how to look at solving problems that arise with chefs requirements and staff availability.

Working environment.

I am pleased to work here. Good management. Attractive Salary. Management are so helpful and positive attitude. It is a good place for work. Happy employee happy Management.

genial ambiente de trabajo

empresa permisiva y muy profesional. en australia el procedimiento a la hora de trabajar es diferente

housekeeper

this is one of the worst company doesn't care about employees no future growth hard work less money management is very poor doesn't listen to employees problems

It was great working in that company.

It was great working in those comapny. I learn alot of working experience in that title position. As a public area cleaner, I have done the daily general cleaning duties and occasional carpet cleaning. I have experience of cleaning halls, emptying trash and disinfecting toilet and lobby.

Productive and lots of learn to know

Challenger services group in australia is a very productive company that focus on giving good quality services on both company,clients and staff. staff can learn more about managing and company gives priority on their employees.

Pros

Free meals, free allowance

Cons

Everyday is almost never the same

Almost every work shift is not a repeat of yesterday. Sure, it may get boring because you do the same work every day or night, but with working with different kinds of personalities in one area, everyday always has its unique kind of fun and bloopers. There are some upsetting moments. However, I tend to let my frustrations out by having my hands do the work instead of my mouth.

Pros

Wide variety of choices through work area and people individuality

Cons

salary range

Challenging work

tidying rooms, no retreat no surrender mind condition, good management, less people involve, not being in a proper uniform ex. shoes, have fun at work

Pros

free meals

Cons

male tiolet

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Challenger Services Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Challenger Services Group