Chameleon Customer Contact Employee Reviews

Avoid!! Worst work experience
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW16 August 2019
Poor training. Public humiliation in whatsapp groups if you are not selling (encouraged and made by management). Comissions are not paid even if you are selling.
Managers told you in a "funny way" why they do not hire people of some countries (UK for example).
I saw "experienced" sales representatives telling lies to customers.
Pros
Friendly customers
Cons
Avoid this company
Great place to learn new skills and earn good commission
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Victoria3 July 2019
The company has high standards which is great as it drives the staff to perform to the best of their ability.

Every sales role I've had has been similar with clear targets and this role rewards you with great hourly rates and commissions if you're writing sales.

Fun environment, flexible working arrangements and good career opportunities if you're interested in that.
Pros
Base wage, commissions, flexibility
Great company with huge $
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW25 June 2019
I came from overseas and needed lots of hours and commissions. I proved myself quickly and made tons of extra money with incentives and commissions. From the manager down everyone was great and made some life long friends. Was promoted to team leader and could make my impact on the team.
Pros
Great Commissions
Result driven company
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Canberra ACT15 May 2019
I have not stayed that long yet, but so far so good.

Your work starts by knowing what output is expected from you. You are measured by the end of the week achievement.
Never work here
Kiosk Assistant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC25 March 2019
I got an email saying that I will get guaranteed hours and got invited for the interview. It was all good till the training. Very good people all glossy things. On my first day, I was left all alone working (the co worker did not think of helping me in my doubts) They sent me back in 3 hours. YES! that is the rule. You go back if you don`t perform well in 3 hours. I use to travel 6 hours in total to work and back but worked for 4-5 hours (max) The pressure is crazy. After one bad week, I was given just one shift a week and sent back in 3 hours. I have never felt this disheartened or insulted ever before. I have been into sales since 3 years.But this was crazy. They will make you travel like crazy but never value your efforts It is good to be unemployed but never work for them.
Pros
Just good co workers
Cons
Nothing about you is valued
Colleagues are amazing but management is poor
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD3 February 2019
Colleagues you work with are really nice and amazing but the management of the company is poor. If your good at getting sales and meeting their KPI’ you have nothing to worry about but if you start slipping in sales you’ll lose your job within the company. You’ll only be paid your commissions if you are above a certain strike rate which they never tell you. Avoiding working for them if you can. If you perform badly one week you’ll have less hours the next week and vis versa
Pros
Amazing work colleagues
Cons
Hourly work hours aren’t the same week to week
Great Team
Sales & Marketing, St Peters (Former Employee) –  St Peters NSW24 October 2018
Chameleon Customer Contact ( CCC ) was a fun and energetic environment with a drive for high targets and happy customers as well as having the great team spirit and encouragement from other colleagues.
Pros
Good commissions
Cons
Standing all day
Do not work here!!
Paid Collector (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD20 September 2018
This was a terrible work environment. The manager was rude, up himself and disrespectful. Constantly told we didn't do our job properly and any reason a customer has for saying no is just a lie and an excuse and you should have "built the value". They want you to be pushy with customers and have no regard for how they treat staff.

This company and their staff is deceitful and want you to bust your butt so they can pocket the money. Unless you want to be told for hours that you aren't trying hard enough - avoid this awful company!
Pros
You provide availability weekly so can be flexible
Cons
Awful company and disgusting treatment of staff
warning to good sales people
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC29 August 2018
If you can sell, don't ,I repeat don't work for these guys as you do not get your commissions.
Apart from that the pay p/h is good but you have to sell to keep your shifts. Very poor training ...Complicated commission structure and arrogant ,know it all people that run the campaigns.
These guys don't deserve good sales reps.
Never work here
Kiosk Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC27 June 2018
Feels like you are constantly fighting for your position in their company and you could be that person that gets told to go home early.
Not to mention numerous mistakes with pay with no regard whatsoever.
They treat you like a number and that you are disposable.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Too many Cons to name
Sales at a kiosk selling direct to consumers
Kiosk sales (Former Employee) –  Melbourne3 June 2018
A very busy environment but lots of pressure.
Chamelion has no regard for statuary rights nor re payment of expences. They act as if they can do anything to an employee and get away with it.

Very poor training with some of their services and range and expect sales reps to sell for companies with very poor reviews.
Pros
lots of regular shifts if you are a performer
Cons
Chamelion has no regard for employee rights non payment for expences
Great company
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  North Melbourne23 May 2018
I’ve had the pleasure of working with chameleon customer contact in the past and I must say that overall they are a great company. very professional, well paid and a fun environment. Loved the team there!
Pros
Friendly, fun and professional
Cons
Parking was difficult
Great Flexible Job
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW21 May 2018
Really catered to my erratic life. As long as I did my job which was sell I had the shifts I needed and made some great commissions on top of it. Had a great team to work with.
Productive and fun work place!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  North Melbourne VIC21 May 2018
Chameleon Customer contact work with a lot of great charities and donate thousands of dollars a year to help raise awareness for several different organisations. Very professional and overall great company to work for.
Pros
Realisable weekly pay, paying well above award for all employee rolls
Cons
Office parking is tough
great
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW28 April 2018
good company, gave really good product training. extremely good salary. was fun because i got to travel around and meet with different people. Gave comission as well.
Endless Competing
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  North Melbourne VIC22 April 2018
Good pay rates and training procedures, just wish they had executed them and not cut back my hours when I wasn't reaching my daily targets. They make you feel like your fighting for you position in the company and at any moment you could be the one told to "finish early" that day.
Amazing colleges bad job structure
Kiosk sales representative (Former Employee) –  St Peters NSW2 February 2018
Non consistant shifts and not providing to availabilities. KPIs are too far fetched to be realistic. Expected to make sales regardless of location and experience
Great Tem
Customer service and sales distribution (Former Employee) –  South Melbourne VIC1 January 2018
CEO and Management are very supportive, enjoy working for Chameleon Customer Contact. Training of Product distribution was A1. Communication within the company was great.
Pros
Support & great training
Cons
not enough bonuses
Horrible job, do not apply
Sales (Former Employee) –  Queensland23 November 2017
a typical day at work involves being yelled at by managers for not reaching their unrealistic sales targets.

They constantly hire new employees and it is extremely common for a shift to only last 3 hours but then having to go home and do an hours worth of unpaid admin

If you love feeling unappreciated and working for a greedy company then this is the job for you
Cons
Terrible management and company ethics
bad workplace
Kiosk Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC23 November 2017
Horrible work place, heaps of pressure to sell, no easing into the job or job security for that matter, manager was super pushy and up his own behind, and they didn't pay me for the two days I worked for the company. Also, I didn't like how if you don't get a certain amount of sales (the first day, mind you), they WILL send you home, and the sales updates every 15 minutes to what sales your on, the fact you have to do your own banking for this garbage company, and, also (which I found the most ridiculous), do it after EVERY SHIFT, so you can't just go home, oh no no, chameleon customer contact wants you to fill out forms and carry around change after you've busted your backside. Management was poor as, super pushy and annoying (constantly calling and texting you in and out of work).

Unless you are super desperate, I WOULDN'T WAST MY TIME.
Pros
Cons
management, pay