Chameleon Customer Contact
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Chameleon Customer Contact Employee Reviews

Australia32 reviews
Chameleon customer contact was very poorly managed. Sending out it’s customers to places where the sales are known not to meet its targets and KPI’s happened more often than not
Great management team who are willing to help in any way they can. Perfect for someone looking to get into the sales industry. Pay is above average with great bonuses and commissions on top. Negative would be roster changes regularly, could be an issue if you had a lot of other things going on. Hours are based on results so nothing is guaranteed.
I started working for Chameleon customer contact about a year ago.
I’ve learned a lot in my time here, I’ve been offered multiple opportunities to learn new skills. When I have challenges at work, my team members and management have always been there to help and have encouraged me to grow and learn. I’m told often how valued I am as a team member and as a part of the company. Management are always polite, friendly and ready to assist in day to day challenges that help me grow and be the best I can be at my job. I also get to travel quite a bit. Pay is great, And if you work hard commissions are too.

I’m happy I made the decision to become part of the Chameleon customer contact team.
Chameleon is an awesome place to work. There’s many different teams that provide different exciting opportunities which allow for growth personally and in a team environment. There’s also growth opportunities in the business.
The culture is great with majority of employees striving to do their best. Most managers are helpful and encouraging. I would highly recommend anyone getting a job here whether it be just to make some money whilst studying or as a place to build a career.
Absolutely love working here. I started off as a Customer Service representative, was made a team lead in 6months and within a year of joining, I am Territory Manager now.
its fun but a very hard job if you're a shy person. you have to get out of your comfort zone but don't have enough time to get out of it. customers just nice sometimes but some just don't the time of day and may take their anger out on you.
If you value honesty in your dealings, this is not the job for you. There are a lot of things that was not discussed during induction. Even a copy of the induction material will not be shared to you so that your superior can always put the blame back on you if it hits the fan.
i had worked at this place for about 2 months, it was terrible! Some of the staff were friendly but the management in the company was dreadful, i was refused pay for work i had done all upper management have complete disregard for workers i had multiple conversations with the state manager who would be down talking all of the staff saying they were useless, which really made me question how he was in his position with a huge lack of respect and trust of his peers.

Over all i wouldn't recommend working for this company as they quiet clearly do not care for staff or work place culture.
I very much enjoyed working in this field of work.
Not having had any previous experience, nerves were high.

Though the team at Chameleon are motivating, understanding and treat you with respect. The drive to aim from sales targets can be difficult given the content of sales brief, but with lots of practice and repetitive social interaction. I was powering through the target goals, smashing out solid sales pitches and built incredible connections teammates and community.
Pros
Meeting new people everyday
Cons
Unrelieable hours
Some great managers, some bullies. Overall a good place to pick up some experience. Need to have a tough skin and resilience to do well, also need to be prepared to travel a fair bit for work, uncompensated.
Poor training. Public humiliation in whatsapp groups if you are not selling (encouraged and made by management). Comissions are not paid even if you are selling.
Managers told you in a "funny way" why they do not hire people of some countries (UK for example).

I saw "experienced" sales representatives telling lies to customers.
Pros
Friendly customers
Cons
Avoid this company
The company has high standards which is great as it drives the staff to perform to the best of their ability.

Every sales role I've had has been similar with clear targets and this role rewards you with great hourly rates and commissions if you're writing sales.

Fun environment, flexible working arrangements and good career opportunities if you're interested in that.
Pros
Base wage, commissions, flexibility
A weekly rostered role across various locations - no two days are the same. Put in the hard yards and you'll be well rewarded with a strong salary plus commissions. Co workers are fantastic and team nights are always fun and informative.
Pros
Variety in role
Cons
Reporting after hours
I came from overseas and needed lots of hours and commissions. I proved myself quickly and made tons of extra money with incentives and commissions. From the manager down everyone was great and made some life long friends. Was promoted to team leader and could make my impact on the team.
Pros
Great Commissions
I got an email saying that I will get guaranteed hours and got invited for the interview. It was all good till the training. Very good people all glossy things. On my first day, I was left all alone working (the co worker did not think of helping me in my doubts) They sent me back in 3 hours. YES! that is the rule. You go back if you don`t perform well in 3 hours. I use to travel 6 hours in total to work and back but worked for 4-5 hours (max) The pressure is crazy. After one bad week, I was given just one shift a week and sent back in 3 hours. I have never felt this disheartened or insulted ever before. I have been into sales since 3 years.But this was crazy. They will make you travel like crazy but never value your efforts It is good to be unemployed but never work for them.
Pros
Just good co workers
Cons
Nothing about you is valued
Colleagues you work with are really nice and amazing but the management of the company is poor. If your good at getting sales and meeting their KPI’ you have nothing to worry about but if you start slipping in sales you’ll lose your job within the company. You’ll only be paid your commissions if you are above a certain strike rate which they never tell you. Avoiding working for them if you can. If you perform badly one week you’ll have less hours the next week and vis versa
Pros
Amazing work colleagues
Cons
Hourly work hours aren’t the same week to week
Chameleon Customer Contact ( CCC ) was a fun and energetic environment with a drive for high targets and happy customers as well as having the great team spirit and encouragement from other colleagues.
Pros
Good commissions
Cons
Standing all day
This was a terrible work environment. The manager was rude, up himself and disrespectful. Constantly told we didn't do our job properly and any reason a customer has for saying no is just a lie and an excuse and you should have "built the value". They want you to be pushy with customers and have no regard for how they treat staff.

This company and their staff is deceitful and want you to bust your butt so they can pocket the money. Unless you want to be told for hours that you aren't trying hard enough - avoid this awful company!
Pros
You provide availability weekly so can be flexible
Cons
Awful company and disgusting treatment of staff
If you can sell, don't ,I repeat don't work for these guys as you do not get your commissions.
Apart from that the pay p/h is good but you have to sell to keep your shifts. Very poor training ...Complicated commission structure and arrogant ,know it all people that run the campaigns.

These guys don't deserve good sales reps.
Feels like you are constantly fighting for your position in their company and you could be that person that gets told to go home early.
Not to mention numerous mistakes with pay with no regard whatsoever.

They treat you like a number and that you are disposable.
Pros
No pros
Cons
Too many Cons to name
A very busy environment but lots of pressure.
Chamelion has no regard for statuary rights nor re payment of expences. They act as if they can do anything to an employee and get away with it.

Very poor training with some of their services and range and expect sales reps to sell for companies with very poor reviews.
Pros
lots of regular shifts if you are a performer
Cons
Chamelion has no regard for employee rights non payment for expences
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chameleon Customer Contact. Our community is ready to answer.
2.8