Chameleon Customer Contact
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Working at Chameleon Customer Contact: Chameleon Customer Contact Employee Reviews

Australia35 reviews

3.4Work–Life Balance

Satisfactory

Chameleon customer contact was very poorly managed. Sending out it’s customers to places where the sales are known not to meet its targets and KPI’s happened more often than not

Fast paced, fun and great people

The team at CCC are fantastic, everyone wants to see you achieve your goals and your targets and to bring home the $$$ in extra commissions and bonuses. You get paid a guaranteed rate which is not like a lot of other companies like this, and high-achievers get well compensated.You need to hit your targets to get the maximum number of hours, they can't have people on field who aren't trying their best do get results.

Pros

Good money, supportive management

Cons

Not a role you can just stand there and do nothing

Fast paced and fun

CCC were really fun to work for, and the environment whilst fast paced was transparent about expectations, and ready to come to the party when you performed. It really suited me as I was studying so I had lots of flexibility which was great. I was in fun work in great social environments and got to go to cool places around the country. I made some top friends there, lots of switched on individuals that know how to support and get the best out of you and your team. And if you performed well, you got to make great commissions!

Pros

Commissions, flexibility

Cons

Physically draining

Loads of flexibility and options

Plenty of different campaigns to work on, with easy to arrange flexibility around hours and options for campaigns to work on for someone with other commitments. Lots of retail customer service and how customers are treated-focused jobs and some cool merchandising and airbag jobs too

Great introductory sales position

Great management team who are willing to help in any way they can. Perfect for someone looking to get into the sales industry. Pay is above average with great bonuses and commissions on top. Negative would be roster changes regularly, could be an issue if you had a lot of other things going on. Hours are based on results so nothing is guaranteed.

Productive, Progressive, Respectful and fun.

I started working for Chameleon customer contact about a year ago. I’ve learned a lot in my time here, I’ve been offered multiple opportunities to learn new skills. When I have challenges at work, my team members and management have always been there to help and have encouraged me to grow and learn. I’m told often how valued I am as a team member and as a part of the company. Management are always polite, friendly and ready to assist in day to day challenges that help me grow and be the best I can be at my job. I also get to travel quite a bit. Pay is great, And if you work hard commissions are too. I’m happy I made the decision to become part of the Chameleon customer contact team.

Great place to work where you can really push yourself to achieve your goals.

Chameleon is an awesome place to work. There’s many different teams that provide different exciting opportunities which allow for growth personally and in a team environment. There’s also growth opportunities in the business. The culture is great with majority of employees striving to do their best. Most managers are helpful and encouraging. I would highly recommend anyone getting a job here whether it be just to make some money whilst studying or as a place to build a career.

Love to work with People from various Ethnicities

Absolutely love working here. I started off as a Customer Service representative, was made a team lead in 6months and within a year of joining, I am Territory Manager now.

fun but hard and competitive

its fun but a very hard job if you're a shy person. you have to get out of your comfort zone but don't have enough time to get out of it. customers just nice sometimes but some just don't the time of day and may take their anger out on you.

Not a good experience

If you value honesty in your dealings, this is not the job for you. There are a lot of things that was not discussed during induction. Even a copy of the induction material will not be shared to you so that your superior can always put the blame back on you if it hits the fan.

Definitely do not recommend working at the Sydney office!

i had worked at this place for about 2 months, it was terrible! Some of the staff were friendly but the management in the company was dreadful, i was refused pay for work i had done all upper management have complete disregard for workers i had multiple conversations with the state manager who would be down talking all of the staff saying they were useless, which really made me question how he was in his position with a huge lack of respect and trust of his peers. Over all i wouldn't recommend working for this company as they quiet clearly do not care for staff or work place culture.

Chameleon Representative

I very much enjoyed working in this field of work. Not having had any previous experience, nerves were high. Though the team at Chameleon are motivating, understanding and treat you with respect. The drive to aim from sales targets can be difficult given the content of sales brief, but with lots of practice and repetitive social interaction. I was powering through the target goals, smashing out solid sales pitches and built incredible connections teammates and community.

Pros

Meeting new people everyday

Cons

Unrelieable hours

Experience

Some great managers, some bullies. Overall a good place to pick up some experience. Need to have a tough skin and resilience to do well, also need to be prepared to travel a fair bit for work, uncompensated.

Avoid!! Worst work experience

Poor training. Public humiliation in whatsapp groups if you are not selling (encouraged and made by management). Comissions are not paid even if you are selling. Managers told you in a "funny way" why they do not hire people of some countries (UK for example). I saw "experienced" sales representatives telling lies to customers.

Pros

Friendly customers

Cons

Avoid this company

Great place to learn new skills and earn good commission

The company has high standards which is great as it drives the staff to perform to the best of their ability. Every sales role I've had has been similar with clear targets and this role rewards you with great hourly rates and commissions if you're writing sales. Fun environment, flexible working arrangements and good career opportunities if you're interested in that.

Pros

Base wage, commissions, flexibility

High paying sales role if you put in the work

A weekly rostered role across various locations - no two days are the same. Put in the hard yards and you'll be well rewarded with a strong salary plus commissions. Co workers are fantastic and team nights are always fun and informative.

Pros

Variety in role

Cons

Reporting after hours

Great company with huge $

I came from overseas and needed lots of hours and commissions. I proved myself quickly and made tons of extra money with incentives and commissions. From the manager down everyone was great and made some life long friends. Was promoted to team leader and could make my impact on the team.

Pros

Great Commissions

Never work here

I got an email saying that I will get guaranteed hours and got invited for the interview. It was all good till the training. Very good people all glossy things. On my first day, I was left all alone working (the co worker did not think of helping me in my doubts) They sent me back in 3 hours. YES! that is the rule. You go back if you don`t perform well in 3 hours. I use to travel 6 hours in total to work and back but worked for 4-5 hours (max) The pressure is crazy. After one bad week, I was given just one shift a week and sent back in 3 hours. I have never felt this disheartened or insulted ever before. I have been into sales since 3 years.But this was crazy. They will make you travel like crazy but never value your efforts It is good to be unemployed but never work for them.

Pros

Just good co workers

Cons

Nothing about you is valued

Colleagues are amazing but management is poor

Colleagues you work with are really nice and amazing but the management of the company is poor. If your good at getting sales and meeting their KPI’ you have nothing to worry about but if you start slipping in sales you’ll lose your job within the company. You’ll only be paid your commissions if you are above a certain strike rate which they never tell you. Avoiding working for them if you can. If you perform badly one week you’ll have less hours the next week and vis versa

Pros

Amazing work colleagues

Cons

Hourly work hours aren’t the same week to week

Great Team

Chameleon Customer Contact ( CCC ) was a fun and energetic environment with a drive for high targets and happy customers as well as having the great team spirit and encouragement from other colleagues.

Pros

Good commissions

Cons

Standing all day

Do not work here!!

This was a terrible work environment. The manager was rude, up himself and disrespectful. Constantly told we didn't do our job properly and any reason a customer has for saying no is just a lie and an excuse and you should have "built the value". They want you to be pushy with customers and have no regard for how they treat staff. This company and their staff is deceitful and want you to bust your butt so they can pocket the money. Unless you want to be told for hours that you aren't trying hard enough - avoid this awful company!

Pros

You provide availability weekly so can be flexible

Cons

Awful company and disgusting treatment of staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chameleon Customer Contact. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Chameleon Customer Contact