There's no greater reward in life than seeing someone reach their full potential. At Chandler Macleod Group our unleashing potential philosophy is at the heart of everything we do, to ensure you find a workplace where you are safe, happy, rewarded, trained and developed. We achieve this through our proven recruitment process we call BestFit™, tried and tested over 50 years. Regardless of salary or title, the fact is you can only feel passionate about your job if it’s the right fit for you
The Chandler Macleod Group of businesses is a comprehensive suite of human resources services and product offerings that address complex workforce challenges. With more than 5 decades of experience in providing talent solutions that are BestFit™ with our client’s organisations, we know a lot about people and how to manage flexible and skilled workforces to:
• deliver operational excellence
• improve productivity
• minimise risk, and
• develop opportunities for revenue generation
Across our portfolio of businesses we provide BestFit™ people, manage people resources and enhance people capabilities to share the future of the workplace and unleash the potential of individuals, teams, organisations and communities.
Since 2015 Chandler Macleod Group has been a member of Recruit Holdings Co. Ltd, the 5th largest staffing company in the world. Today we directly employ more than 1100 employees working across our 33 offices in 5 countries.
Here are just a few of our latest stats for the year ending 30 June 2016:
• CMG employees worked more than 25 Million hours across our own and client sites
• Chandler Macleod People Insights produced more than 105,00 assessments
• Aurion issued 6.7 Million payslips
• AHS was responsible for the provision of more than 10.7 Million hotel rooms
• Vivir conducted 788,000 pain treatments across more than 300 residential aged care facilities
• Our staffing businesses received more than 300,000 candidate applications
And, together, the Chandler Macleod Group of businesses connected with 7% of Australia’s working population, and provided services to almost 1 in 3 Australians. – less