Play YouTube video button
Chandler Macleod
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Chandler Macleod Employee Reviews

Australia122 reviews
Featured review
Chandler Macleod selected this as a representative review
Great team environment
The team was very supportive and helpful with a great manager that leads her staff very well. Able to see the potential of a candidate and grow their experience into the role.
Fast Paced Work Environment
A day of work would include stockpiling merchandise and selling to a variety of customers that come to buy at concerts. Workplace culture is very good and brings a happy experience whilst working.
Good all round
Positive and experience i really li k ed t h eir style and t hge way t h ey treat and manage staff. It is top down good management practices examples.
Happy to work
I am happy to work for chandler maclead because it look after staff. Their give me roster at the end of the week so I know how many day I have to work.
Great people
Pre starts
Grab tools & equipment

Head too work area

Put angle over motor for cable

Place cable clips in there correct position

Assist panel crew with installation of panels
Great Company however I work 2 days a week
I enjoy working reception for this company however there is only 2 days a week work for me. This company is a fast paced place as you are the only receptionist for the whole company which can be difficult.
Yea Haaa
Really Really Good
I rate Chandler Macleod

The Staff are friendly

The Hourly Rate is Excellent

Conditions and benefits are awarding

Family Friendly and considerate
slow and not very friendly
not very many shifts and was always moved around and not stay at the one crossing, very slow at times as sometimes I would get no one crossing a little borring
Startrack
Good management at Coffs Harbour excellent hourly rate.however . Did not see Chandler Macleod on job site the six months I was at my contract job. The end
Pros
Excellent hourly rate
Cons
No loyality when it comes to finding another contract
Avoid , find other job agencies !
Brisbane office must have some major internal issues. Got offered a position for processing job then left to wait over a month for on site induction as they kept having excuses. Either the workplace was not ready or they were just flat out busy. You cant just go around offering employment and making people wait as if we dont have bills ! And every time you call they never have anyone available so your stuck trying to get answers out of the poor receptionist. They dont care about you, they only want money from companies paying them to find suitable workers. What they need to do is hire better people for their recruitment role.
Great experience
Was a good company to work for great environment, great people and safe work environment. Accomodation was good, food was good also the culture. The wages were alright but overall good.
machine operating
i really enjoyed all of the work that was given to me. i have no complaints about anything the work was fast paced keept me on my feet. i cant say there was nothing i did not like.
Was an ok place to work
Was a ok place to work nothing special was no loyalty there was a good place at the start to work but went down hill after Christmas there are better places to work
Heavy lifting
Working fast paced with heavy lifting boxes on conveyer. Rf Scanning sorting out products by post codes into their right cages. Packing boxes into truck.
Below average
I find there are to many irrational employees working for Chandler Macleod and there is a fast and regular turn over of staff at Chandler Macleod so your always speaking to someone different. There is also a general 'pretend' to care vibe.
needs better support
I had some issues at my work place . I could get hold of my representative but she wasn't a lot of help so I went higher and that made a difference I got the help I needed.
Pros
they got me the job i wanted.
Cons
need better support.
Review
They’re a great agency but they had some major fall backs about not giving out the right information to their employees or it will be missed or late payments.
Not very organised
Chandler and McLeod Does not care about its employees will not return phone calls will cancel shifts without any reason basically don’t care about their workers welfare I worked in processing had no issues with the people I worked with But when it came to Chandler and McLeod you would ring to ask questions and every answer would be we will call you back and you would wait days for a response also tried emailing still no response l
Pros
No pros
Cons
Dayshift
Casual
The time I was assigned to Chandler was not a great company to call me for jobs I have waited 1 year to try get a second job I got burnt by a fellow worker and was let go I felt hurt that this company did not get me another job in a great worker I work well onsite and have been told I'm a detailed cleaner I'm a great barman and food and beverage worker as this is my passion not good Chandler
Good company to work for and a smooth process
Good company from interview to payments , highly recommended .The process was smooth all the way through and would work for them again anytime . I think they are the best employment company I have worked for .
Subcontracter
Worked as a subcontractor through Chandler Macleod. Experience overall has been positive. Team has been efficient when issues prop up when phone line is called.