Chandler Macleod logo
Chandler Macleod
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Chandler Macleod Employee Reviews

3.8Work–Life Balance

Every job ive worked for was a little stressful

Good pay god jobs but when you have trouble with other workers or you have a medical there's no help for that it's instantly you have no more job even though you worked some were for 5 months your job is pretty much lost that's the downful for working for them .some nice people work for the company and some are really horrible and rude .

Pros

Always got alot of hours and good pay

Cons

Dont back you up when you need them to

Productive and dedicated to professionalism

A nice company to work with although they do not interfere when the hiring company stops you from working. I suggest they need to find out from the hiring company why an employee's job is terminated.

Great company. They look after their employees.

They look after their employees. Provide uniform.High emphasis on employees safety. Good salary and pay for accommodation and food allowance. The head office are very helpfull.

Pros

Good pay. Provide uniform and all safety gear.

Cons

Great supportive management, communication is good. All policies are great, and up to date. Great work environment.

I Worked on naval ships @ Potts Point.Great environment.Management were nice to communicate with, they were understanding.Apprentices respect their tradespeople, and their seniors. Apprentices are all willing to learn & extend their knowledge and skills of the trade.The typical day, was learning the orientation of the base, ships, the legislation of paperwork, and procedures.The hardest part for me, was the long walking with material. I tried a trolley for my tools, but was difficult lugging the trolley about on the ship.The best part of each day, was lunch breaks, sitting outside, on the waters edge, watching fish, birds. Peaceful.There is a lunchroom provided on other side of the site, but travelling there and back is on your time. There are a few Tucker / Food shops on site.Parking is free, once the parking pass is given.5mins walk from parking area to the site, then another 5-10mins walking through the naval base to the work shed.

Pros

Free secure parking, easy going work pace. Great work environment. Personal locker is provided. No timesheets to fill out, as Bundy Card is given.

Cons

Travelling to lunchrooms is on your time. Cannot bundy out until 5mins to leaving, and may take 15mins until you get to your car. Afternoon traffic from the city is as normal, horrible.

May be I am and my gentle behaviour not suitable for some employees!

I have worked under their management over two years. Company policy Fair and good but we as a human character everyone not good for every time due to our too much social needs! We hate each other for our very small needs to enjoy too much during our alive time, after death we all same way treated by our beloved me family members

Pros

Do not understand!

Cons

Do not understand!

Wellbeing & Communication

I have really enjoyed my time with Chandler Macleod. Joining my team over a year ago I was impressed and optimistic by their high tenure rate. I feel I have grown my skillset and had a more diverse workload than in my entire career. I took the opportunity for another level of autonomy as I led my own projects, while still always feeling like I had a strong support system. In my experience there were many opportunities to learn and develop within Chandler Macleod. I also feel the company was more invested in wellbeing, with wellness programs and advice - which I really value in an employer.

Pros

Flexibility, Communication, Professional team members, Diverse workload, Opportunities to develop

Cons

Large company means it can be hard to get to know everyone

Great flexibility and management

I work within the corporate team and have found the flexibility and understanding to be amazing. KPI's are regularly set and reviewed and the management teams are great communicators. My experience during the COVID-19 challenge has been even better, with the leadership teams taking a very clear 'people first' approach and prioritising both physical and mental health.

Pros

Flexibility, working conditions, management teams

worst experience ever

I've never had any issues with any of my previous employers and never experienced unfair treatment. But chandler is completely different story. They don't care about their employees and never provide them with the necessary support. If you want to raise a concern... no point to do it. No one listens and they blame you for their lack of professionalism. Ontop of that, they

Do not apply

Do not apply for any jobs Chandler MacLeod has any part in. They're very unhelpful with no representation in the workplace. They come in once in a blue moon to read us the riot act. They pay little considering how much they get paid for finding us. They give no support and run a dictator-like establishment. Do yourself a favour and look for other contractors offering positions for the same job.

Pros

Cons

Stessful, no support, talk down to you.

LHAM went over and above, was very supportive .

Was contracted by Macleod, so didnt work in their team per say, The team I did work with was fantastic and I maintain friendships with many from that site. Macleods mamagememt was flexible and progressed with the times during a difficult phase for the country and team.

Jobs at Chandler Macleod

See more jobs

Not great

Chandler Macleod aren’t real worried about their workers as opposed to their clients, they also aren’t real attentive when it comes to your concerns. Do yourself a favour and don’t bother with them.

Pros

Cons

Leaving them

Fast Paced Work Environment

A day of work would include stockpiling merchandise and selling to a variety of customers that come to buy at concerts. Workplace culture is very good and brings a happy experience whilst working.

Good all round

Positive and experience i really li k ed t h eir style and t hge way t h ey treat and manage staff. It is top down good management practices examples.

Happy to work

I am happy to work for chandler maclead because it look after staff. Their give me roster at the end of the week so I know how many day I have to work.

Great people

Pre starts Grab tools & equipment Head too work area Put angle over motor for cable Place cable clips in there correct position Assist panel crew with installation of panels

Great Company however I work 2 days a week

I enjoy working reception for this company however there is only 2 days a week work for me. This company is a fast paced place as you are the only receptionist for the whole company which can be difficult.

Yea Haaa

Really Really Good I rate Chandler Macleod The Staff are friendly The Hourly Rate is Excellent Conditions and benefits are awarding Family Friendly and considerate

slow and not very friendly

not very many shifts and was always moved around and not stay at the one crossing, very slow at times as sometimes I would get no one crossing a little borring

Startrack

Good management at Coffs Harbour excellent hourly rate.however . Did not see Chandler Macleod on job site the six months I was at my contract job. The end

Pros

Excellent hourly rate

Cons

No loyality when it comes to finding another contract

Avoid , find other job agencies !

Brisbane office must have some major internal issues. Got offered a position for processing job then left to wait over a month for on site induction as they kept having excuses. Either the workplace was not ready or they were just flat out busy. You cant just go around offering employment and making people wait as if we dont have bills ! And every time you call they never have anyone available so your stuck trying to get answers out of the poor receptionist. They dont care about you, they only want money from companies paying them to find suitable workers. What they need to do is hire better people for their recruitment role.

Great experience

Was a good company to work for great environment, great people and safe work environment. Accomodation was good, food was good also the culture. The wages were alright but overall good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chandler Macleod. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Chandler Macleod