Chandler Macleod Employee Reviews

Great company
Warehouse assistant (Current Employee) –  Sydney Western Suburbs NSW5 December 2018
I have only worked at one company with this agency. They have been helpful & understanding.
I would start at 5am & finish at 1pm which was perfect for me.
The management are co operable & always understanding.
The job was not hard at all it's something I have been used to, it was quite easy & straight forward.
The staff I would deal with were always professional & friendly.
Pros
friendly & efficient
Cons
nil
A joke!
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Newcastle NSW3 December 2018
So I did my induction at Steggles with Chandler on the 22nd August 2018. I was told I should be starting the following week so I made sure I had all my affairs in order with my kids. Come the following week I contacted them twice that week as I had not heard a peep out of them. They had told me they had not heard from the plant and that they would see right to it. Little did I know this would turn out to be the start of many calls being made from my end trying to find out when I was to start! I have had many "we'll get back to you as soon as we can" and "the person that you need to speak to isn't in at the moment, can we take a message?" I have never dealt with such unprofessional people in my life! It is now 3rd of December and I have already made a call this week and Chandler answering with a "we'll get back to you this afternoon" (which never happened!).
Be weary!
A typical day at work consists of loading the products, deliver and collect monies owed.
Delivery Driver Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Deer Park VIC25 November 2018
My Chandler Macleod experience has been a very positive one.
I have found them to be professional and responsive and payment very punctual.
I have recommended them in the past and I will continue to do just that !
Pros
Lunch/phone/overtime allowances
Cons
So far - nil !
South 32
HR Administrator/Payroll (Former Employee) –  Perth CBD13 November 2018
Chandler Macleod employed me, but I worked at South 32.
The HR/Payroll/Administration department was incredibly busy (too busy it turned out). There was no time to relax and although the staff in my department were amicable, there was simply no time to even blink. The pay was very good, but I had no job satisfaction. The demands were too much for me to handle.
Pros
salary
Cons
excessive workload
Paying them to WORK?!?!
POULTRY WORKERS (Former Employee) –  Newcastle NSW7 June 2018
Promised I would have started work and was told to hand in my resignation to my previous manager as I'll be starting in a few days....

Those days is now into 10 weeks and still going so you guys screwed me out of a paying job, resorted back to go on Centrelink which my job provider has informed me that I may have to pay you, Chandler Macleod, $1600.

I'm not paying you $1600, if anything you owe me 10+ weeks of paid work.

Talking to Fair Work about this in the next few days!
A great company to work for, excellent team culture
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC20 May 2018
Management work hard for a good team culture, acceptable salaries, promote work-life balance, and recognition the importance for career advancements within the organisation.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Commission Structure
Good location poor management
Operator (Former Employee) –  Hunter Valley NSW3 May 2018
Worked under chandler for over two yes,when a problem arose they basicly wiped their hands of me,very one sided and bullies,would never return calls or would just lie
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Lack of care, management seems to be whoever is available
great and friendly place of work!
Temp (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, Australia18 April 2018
Although I was only at Chandler Mcleod for a short period of time, it was a great place to work especially as a traveller looking for temporary job roles. The agents that I was introduced to where always nothing but professional and friendly. Couldn't recommend the agency enough.
Great company culture
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Perth WA5 April 2018
Working for CMG offers a supportive, busy and fun environment where everyone truly works as a team. It's a rare and unique place where people share knowledge to offer a great service. The management team are inclusive and an active part of daily activities.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the rewards of placing the right people in the right seat for our clients and candidates alike.
Fun workplace
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Canning Vale WA27 March 2018
Busy work environment that provides plenty of challenges and variety.
Great team environment! Willing to help each other to succeed. Supportive.
Opportunities for growth and training.
a company that really cares about people
Hospitality Worker (Current Employee) –  Perth WA26 March 2018
loved dealing with the consultants at Chandler Macleod, they really care about their people and have always had my best interest. if I ever had any issues or questions, they always made themselves available, no matter how big or small the query.
Great Company to work for
Account Manager /Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Tamworth NSW7 March 2018
Great company to work for, management was second to none and they can be contacted when ever you need them. Great family values and has a lot of training on offer.
Good work envirinment
Process worker (Former Employee) –  NSW North Coast NSW22 January 2018
good work environment, health and safety protocols, good employers and pay, many departments to work in, overall a very good company to work for, top 5 stars
agency
Picker and Packer (Former Employee) –  Grange SA14 January 2018
Chandler MaCleod was a job agency I had gone through.
A great team that kept on top of helping me with work that were suited for me or not, they would keep trying until I found one that was comfortable.
Good, good, and very good
Packaging Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW13 November 2017
I can said is the company very good, thank you!!!
I worked at Chandler Macleod full-time (More than 2 years)
Still get access to great clients and projects, warm culture for the right fit.
Pros
Good agency to work with if u are looking for casual jobs
Cons
Sometimes get call 1 hr before work
Good
Forklift Driver (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC12 November 2017
Good but lack good management. Was never visited on site by the manager to discuss tool box issues that needed resolving. Had asked multiple times but no answer.
Pros
Work
Cons
Poor management
It’s really really nice but sometime less shifts
Freight Handler (Current Employee) –  TNT Enfield Sydney NSW26 October 2017
Chandler Macleod is really nice company, good work environment and good pay. They care about their employees and help all the way. Good luck to new comers.
Pros
Extra $$$
Cons
Less hours
crossing supervisor
Crossing supervisor in Monash Area (Current Employee) –  Melbourne Eastern Suburbs VIC21 October 2017
A simple and easy job with highly focused and friendly roster team. This job is highly flexible. The only disadvantage with this job is less number of shifts.
Pros
nice work environment
Cons
less hours of shift
Paid on time, Average contact
Heavy Diesel Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Boddington WA2 October 2017
Good thing is pay goes in on time every time, although when trying to contact you get bounced around. Supplied PPE is below average and hard to receive. When to trying to contact someone from the company you get bounced from person to person without making any headway.
Workplace
Poultry process worker (Former Employee) –  Wickham NSW27 September 2017
I had really enjoyed working at this place, the people were amazing. I have learned how to communicate well with others and how to handle equipment without supervision. I don't believe i had any difficulties, everything was just all the same. The manager I had at the time I don't know if she is still there but she was amazing we had built a mutual friendship. The workplace was also very multi cultural.
Pros
Extra time off
Cons
Some Long hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chandler Macleod. Our community is ready to answer.