Chandler Macleod Employee Reviews

Joke
Articulated Dump Truck (Former Employee) –  Wetherill Park NSW5 March 2019
Waste of time. An employment recruitment company that advertises on a free site, jobs that dont exist. You do the math. Its just another shining example of totally use less people, making money from the sweat of others,
Pros
Learning curve, never use this mob
Cons
Waste of time
Very cooperative and a loving company
Catering Assistant (Former Employee) –  Sydney Domestic Airport NSW19 February 2019
Very fun and cooperative company. The employers were so cooperative, very kind and understanding.

Particularly the employers were fair all around the building. Giving everyone equal amount of work. Making everyone happy and stable with there daily lives.
Work hard
Food process worker at Steggles (Former Employee) –  Ipswich QLD12 February 2019
Work as a team sometimes independent. Respect others keep your self safe and others. My goal is to do the job properly and follow instructions given.
The hardest job is when some one bullying you. The most enjoyable part of the job when work with the friendly team having fun.
Horrible and insecure employment
Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Tamworth NSW5 February 2019
No job security and bullying , stalking tactics Used by chandler in the plant, standing behind workers without them knowing, patronising treatment and was made feel incompetent, no support while being bullied by permanent staff in plant. Made work extreme overtime hours with subliminal threats of being sacked.
Pros
Zero
Cons
Up to 11 hour shifts
Customer Compliance Officer
Customer Service Officer (Current Employee) –  Brisbane Central Business District QLD2 February 2019
CM is not a very employee friendly company. Zero care factor for their Labour Hire staff. The job with the Federal Government that is advertised is a job that has so much pressure. Unrealistic KPI’s . Rate of Pay is much lower than that paid to APS staff, even though Labour Hire Staff get no sick leave, annual leave or long service leave. Be Warned this is a high pressure, stressful position with a paltry wage , whilst CM pockets a healthy commission on each Labour Hire Employee. Exploitation !
Pros
Zilch
Cons
Does not do enough to protect their Labour Hire Staff, willing to compromise values, integrity, and overlook breaches just to keep getting contracts from the Federal Government.
Disappointing let down.
Labour Hand (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC1 February 2019
Health, safety and wellbeing of labour hire workers not taken seriously.
I felt I was not taken seriously when I had voiced my concern with the unpleasant workplace environment and believe I was possibly over looked for other job opportunities and given less shifts as a result. I had no confidence in further voicing concerns with regards to unacceptable incidents that continued to arose in the same workplace environment.
Pros
Casual work, so luckily was not locked in permanent contract with a hazardous, dangerous and or unhealthy or unpleasant workplace.
Cons
Workers wellbeing not taken seriously.
Cmc
Compliance Officer (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW9 December 2018
CMC take great care both staff, wages for contract could;d be better but they make ends meet and that's about it
Job security is a big miss with them as working under contract which basically could end at any time.
The team I work with are great which makes a great day in the office.
Pros
Great team work
Cons
Contractural work
Great company
Warehouse assistant (Current Employee) –  Sydney Western Suburbs NSW5 December 2018
I have only worked at one company with this agency. They have been helpful & understanding.
I would start at 5am & finish at 1pm which was perfect for me.
The management are co operable & always understanding.
The job was not hard at all it's something I have been used to, it was quite easy & straight forward.
The staff I would deal with were always professional & friendly.
Pros
friendly & efficient
Cons
nil
A joke!
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Newcastle NSW3 December 2018
So I did my induction at Steggles with Chandler on the 22nd August 2018. I was told I should be starting the following week so I made sure I had all my affairs in order with my kids. Come the following week I contacted them twice that week as I had not heard a peep out of them. They had told me they had not heard from the plant and that they would see right to it. Little did I know this would turn out to be the start of many calls being made from my end trying to find out when I was to start! I have had many "we'll get back to you as soon as we can" and "the person that you need to speak to isn't in at the moment, can we take a message?" I have never dealt with such unprofessional people in my life! It is now 3rd of December and I have already made a call this week and Chandler answering with a "we'll get back to you this afternoon" (which never happened!).
Be weary!
A typical day at work consists of loading the products, deliver and collect monies owed.
Delivery Driver Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Deer Park VIC25 November 2018
My Chandler Macleod experience has been a very positive one.
I have found them to be professional and responsive and payment very punctual.
I have recommended them in the past and I will continue to do just that !
Pros
Lunch/phone/overtime allowances
Cons
So far - nil !
South 32
HR Administrator/Payroll (Former Employee) –  Perth CBD13 November 2018
Chandler Macleod employed me, but I worked at South 32.
The HR/Payroll/Administration department was incredibly busy (too busy it turned out). There was no time to relax and although the staff in my department were amicable, there was simply no time to even blink. The pay was very good, but I had no job satisfaction. The demands were too much for me to handle.
Pros
salary
Cons
excessive workload
Paying them to WORK?!?!
POULTRY WORKERS (Former Employee) –  Newcastle NSW7 June 2018
Promised I would have started work and was told to hand in my resignation to my previous manager as I'll be starting in a few days....

Those days is now into 10 weeks and still going so you guys screwed me out of a paying job, resorted back to go on Centrelink which my job provider has informed me that I may have to pay you, Chandler Macleod, $1600.

I'm not paying you $1600, if anything you owe me 10+ weeks of paid work.

Talking to Fair Work about this in the next few days!
A great company to work for, excellent team culture
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC20 May 2018
Management work hard for a good team culture, acceptable salaries, promote work-life balance, and recognition the importance for career advancements within the organisation.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Commission Structure
Good location poor management
Operator (Former Employee) –  Hunter Valley NSW3 May 2018
Worked under chandler for over two yes,when a problem arose they basicly wiped their hands of me,very one sided and bullies,would never return calls or would just lie
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Lack of care, management seems to be whoever is available
great and friendly place of work!
Temp (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, Australia18 April 2018
Although I was only at Chandler Mcleod for a short period of time, it was a great place to work especially as a traveller looking for temporary job roles. The agents that I was introduced to where always nothing but professional and friendly. Couldn't recommend the agency enough.
Great company culture
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Perth WA5 April 2018
Working for CMG offers a supportive, busy and fun environment where everyone truly works as a team. It's a rare and unique place where people share knowledge to offer a great service. The management team are inclusive and an active part of daily activities.
The most enjoyable part of the job is the rewards of placing the right people in the right seat for our clients and candidates alike.
Fun workplace
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Canning Vale WA27 March 2018
Busy work environment that provides plenty of challenges and variety.
Great team environment! Willing to help each other to succeed. Supportive.
Opportunities for growth and training.
a company that really cares about people
Hospitality Worker (Current Employee) –  Perth WA26 March 2018
loved dealing with the consultants at Chandler Macleod, they really care about their people and have always had my best interest. if I ever had any issues or questions, they always made themselves available, no matter how big or small the query.
Great Company to work for
Account Manager /Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Tamworth NSW7 March 2018
Great company to work for, management was second to none and they can be contacted when ever you need them. Great family values and has a lot of training on offer.
Good work envirinment
Process worker (Former Employee) –  NSW North Coast NSW22 January 2018
good work environment, health and safety protocols, good employers and pay, many departments to work in, overall a very good company to work for, top 5 stars

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chandler Macleod. Our community is ready to answer.