Chandler Macleod

Chandler Macleod Employee Reviews in Macleod VIC

Macleod VIC11 reviews

3.8Work–Life Balance

Easy going and flexible

Out sourced to government contract. Fast paced. Happy to help customers with issues. worked four days a week. Flexible with changing days or hours.

Good pay that’s about it

The way they treat there staff is awful and really bad for your mental health, the only good thing about working for this company was the pay, they take you not being able to work personally and cut your shifts, before I left there wasn’t even a roster anymore such unfair treatment

2 May 2022
Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. We are here to help our customers and offer opportunities by matching candidates to jobs that bring out their best. We would like to understand what happened here so please don’t hesitate to email us at contactus@chandlermacleod.com and provide your contact number.

slow and not very friendly

not very many shifts and was always moved around and not stay at the one crossing, very slow at times as sometimes I would get no one crossing a little borring

29 August 2021
Hello, Thanks for taking the time to write a review and we are sorry to hear that your experience with us wasn’t what you expected. We are here to help our customers and offer opportunities that empowers and unleashes potential. We would like to understand what happened here so please don’t hesitate to email us at contactus@chandlermacleod.com and provide your contact number. We will do our best to help you.

Good company to work for and a smooth process

Good company from interview to payments , highly recommended .The process was smooth all the way through and would work for them again anytime . I think they are the best employment company I have worked for .

30 August 2021
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to write up a review. We really appreciate your kind words and that you had a positive experience! Have a great day and thanks again for the review!

friendly

I worked in BAIADA poultry factory, I had a great and friendly work team when I worked there. How great they were! Worked fast and efficiently. I still miss my great team.

Productive environment

• Pick daily orders to supply distribution store outlets. • Conducting random checks on stock picked to ensure accuracy. • Provide on the job training to new staff. • Monitoring & upholding of safety and PPE standards in a warehouse environment. • Ensuring picking targets are met and exceeded.

Pros

Good worklife balance

Cons

No long term career option

Unemployed seriously needs a job

I was laid off my job with no phone calls of the fact until 1 day prior to flying back to site, ive had no problems working on site, with my work mates or superbvisors i wasnt a trouble maker ive always got good feedback on my performance as a operator. I wasnt asked the question please explain nor have i not once asked the circumstances of the situation.

Challenging with various software programes driving the payroll.Staff are fun and very friendly,each week they have a special morning tea,Fridays are free dress days which gives a relaxed atmosphere to the office.Weekly management feedback meetings were very beneficial.

enjoyable work environment

the good old hard work and team effort is the most important attribute that I felt was shown at this job within the warehouse.

Pros

being able to have and enjoy your own music while working

Cons

reliable place to work for

they are a temp agency. they were good people to work for, i got paid well and received constant support. they always kept in contact with me and checked in on progress and the worl environment

Prove my skills working with people.

The type of the work is about Process work and moving equipment. i have learn how to keep things in safety way, and also to keep things clean. The best movement of the work, meeting new friends and sharing life experiences. This help me lots and prove my skills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chandler Macleod. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Chandler Macleod with

Learn about Chandler Macleod in Macleod VIC

• Chandler Macleod
  • Macleod VIC
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?