Chandler Macleod

Chandler Macleod Employee Reviews in Perth WA

Perth WA12 reviews

3.8Work–Life Balance

needs better support

I had some issues at my work place . I could get hold of my representative but she wasn't a lot of help so I went higher and that made a difference I got the help I needed.

Pros

they got me the job i wanted.

Cons

need better support.

Official response from Chandler Macleod

30 August 2021
Hello, Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it. If you have any unanswered questions in relation to your role, please feel free to get in contact with us directly at contactus@chandlermacleod.com with your contact number.

Great company culture

The company treats people with dignity and respectProvide opportunities for development and progressionGreat remuneration and benefitsI highly recommend

Pros

Meritocracy. Value contribution. Reward results

Official response from Chandler Macleod

30 October 2022
Hello, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. It's great to see you're having a positive experience working with us - we appreciate you taking the time to share your good experiences and for the 5-star ratings across all areas! Thank you again for the feedback and endorsement.

Good company

Chandler Macleod were easy to deal with. Their staff were very professional and always available for queries. They would touch base with me on how the job was going.

Great company culture

Working for CMG offers a supportive, busy and fun environment where everyone truly works as a team. It's a rare and unique place where people share knowledge to offer a great service. The management team are inclusive and an active part of daily activities. The most enjoyable part of the job is the rewards of placing the right people in the right seat for our clients and candidates alike.

a company that really cares about people

loved dealing with the consultants at Chandler Macleod, they really care about their people and have always had my best interest. if I ever had any issues or questions, they always made themselves available, no matter how big or small the query.

poor cohesion

job was isolating from the rest of team value and experience not recognised rushed meetings to solve problems wrong situation for the nature of the work staff not understanding what the job entailed management at arms length culture of secretiveness culture of hype, but undercurrent of major stress Nice room to work in. Customers were always the most enjoyable part of the job Great receptionist

Pros

nice building, nice facilites, tea, coffee, machine

Cons

didn't address issues

fast pace work environment

If your able to go the whole 9 yards to earn good money then this is a good place to work, some of the management don't treat employees very well as has i high turn over of employment numbers. Need to employ more Australians as majority of those employed are from overseas instead of employing residents n citizens.

Pros

staff discounts on products

Cons

stink like chicken at end of day

Grote organisatie met vele mogelijkheden

Veel jonge mensen die het vak of de industrie niet kennen. Management diverse keren gewisseld. Veel geleerd van de mijn industrie.

90%

High respect of individual dignity and time consuming tasks. Very friendly environment with tea and coffee facilities. I have learned time management and to prioritize tasks. As a highly meticulous person, the hardest part of the job is to complete task within specified time while I need to present it thoroughly done, without leaving any spot previously ignored by other workers. I always enjoy a 100% well done job, regardless of the effort I invest in it.

Pros

Free tea and coffee

Cons

Casual job.

Gain more knowledge and experience in each and every company.

I am adaptable and well perform, bringing the experience, skills and attributes and contribute as an example to any new workplace, should it be required. Always adhere to the rules and regulations in an organization to a consistently high standard through every aspect of the work and tasks that I undertake. Keep workplace as a friendly and safe environment.

productive enviroment and people

Being with this recruitment agency they did wonders for me in getting employment. I worked in many different areas and always up skilled myself in what I did. co-workers were awesome management in jobs I did explained what I had to do in a clear voice and were always there when staff needed them. working the fields I did were working conditions equipment was always available unless stated otherwise chandler were an awesome recruitment company.

Pros

allowing room to always better yourself

Cons

pay rate sometimes to low for the work done

Wonderful working Environment

Wonderful proactive management team with consistant learning and development opportunities

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chandler Macleod. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Chandler Macleod with

Learn about Chandler Macleod in Perth WA

• Chandler Macleod
  • Perth WA
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?