Chandler Macleod

Customer Service Representative5 reviews
Australia5 reviews

3.6Pay & Benefits

Treat employees poorly

They wanted us to work full time hours but were too cheap to pay benefit like sick leave and annual leave. They gave us very little notice about the contract ending and there was a sense they didn't care about the employees at all

26 July 2022
Hello,We appreciate you sharing your thoughts here and we are very sorry to hear about this experience.Chandler Macleod takes these matters seriously. We’d like to understand what happened and answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to get in contact with us directly at contactus@chandlermacleod.com with your name and contact number so we can try and assist you.Thanks again for your review. We wish you all the best in your career.

Toxic and Unhealthy

Very Toxic and unhealthy environment, co workers constantly complain and talk badly about their clients and each other. Also no proper training provided for the role just thrown in the deep end

Pros

Work from home

Cons

Bullying, toxic, no training

28 February 2022
Hi, thank you for leaving us a constructive review. Chandler Macleod takes these matters seriously and we want to assure you we have taken on your feedback as we are continuously working on how we can strengthen overall employee satisfaction to not only empower our people but also the customers we support. We’d also like to understand what happened and answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to get in contact with us directly at contactus@chandlermacleod.com with your name and contact number so we can try and assist you.

Productive, daily standup meeting and diverse tasks.

For a typical day at work, I help customers with claims, linking services to Mygov account and with Mygov issues. I have learnt a lot since I started. I have received many trainings. These trainings include Covid 19 disaster payments, disaster recovery claims, reporting employment incomes and rent assistance.Management is friendly, supportive and proactive. I joined at the time when most Australian states and Territories were under the lockdowns. The management acted with care and we were allowed to work from homes. While working from homes, there were resources in place to support us.Workplace culture is friendly, inclusive, collaborative and fun. We attend daily standup meeting where we meet face to face.The hardest part of the job is that change is rapid. This means we have to learn new things from time to time within a short time. The most enjoyable part of the job is constant learning and friendly team.

19 December 2021
Thank you for leaving a lovely review and for your kind words! It makes us very happy here at Chandler Macleod that you are having a positive experience in your role as we love making customers like you happy. Have a great day and thanks again for the review!

Do not apply

Do not apply for any jobs Chandler MacLeod has any part in. They're very unhelpful with no representation in the workplace. They come in once in a blue moon to read us the riot act. They pay little considering how much they get paid for finding us. They give no support and run a dictator-like establishment. Do yourself a favour and look for other contractors offering positions for the same job.

Pros

Cons

Stessful, no support, talk down to you.

29 August 2021
Hello,Thanks for your feedback and we’re sorry that from this experience we let you down. We’d like to understand what happened and answer any questions you may have. Please feel free to get in contact with us directly at contactus@chandlermacleod.com with your contact number so we can try and help you.

Customer Compliance Officer

CM is not a very employee friendly company. Zero care factor for their Labour Hire staff. The job with the Federal Government that is advertised is a job that has so much pressure. Unrealistic KPI’s . Rate of Pay is much lower than that paid to APS staff, even though Labour Hire Staff get no sick leave, annual leave or long service leave. Be Warned this is a high pressure, stressful position with a paltry wage , whilst CM pockets a healthy commission on each Labour Hire Employee. Exploitation !

Pros

Zilch

Cons

Does not do enough to protect their Labour Hire Staff, willing to compromise values, integrity, and overlook breaches just to keep getting contracts from the Federal Government.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chandler Macleod. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Chandler Macleod with