Chandler Macleod

Chandler Macleod Employee Reviews for Process Worker

Process Worker10 reviews
Australia10 reviews

3.7Work–Life Balance

Good if you're looking for temporary, casual or on call work allowing for flexibility for other commitments.

I found Chandler Macleod were reliable, helpful, approachable and quick to place me in work and give me regular ongoing shifts at the same time allowing me flexibility to work offered shifts around my other commitments.

20 January 2022
Thank you for leaving a lovely review and for your kind words! It makes us very happy here at Chandler Macleod that you're having a positive experience as we love making customers like you happy. Have a great day and thanks again for the review!

Avoid , find other job agencies !

Brisbane office must have some major internal issues. Got offered a position for processing job then left to wait over a month for on site induction as they kept having excuses. Either the workplace was not ready or they were just flat out busy. You cant just go around offering employment and making people wait as if we dont have bills ! And every time you call they never have anyone available so your stuck trying to get answers out of the poor receptionist. They dont care about you, they only want money from companies paying them to find suitable workers. What they need to do is hire better people for their recruitment role.

29 August 2021
Hello, Thanks for taking the time to write a review for our office in Brisbane. We are sorry to hear that your experience with us wasn’t what you expected. We are here to help our customers and offer opportunities that empowers and unleashes potential. We would like to understand what happened here so please don’t hesitate to email us at contactus@chandlermacleod.com and provide your contact number. We will do our best to help you.

machine operating

i really enjoyed all of the work that was given to me. i have no complaints about anything the work was fast paced keept me on my feet. i cant say there was nothing i did not like.

29 August 2021
Hello, Thank you for taking the time to write up a review. We love making a positive difference to customers like you! Have a great day and thanks again for the review!

Not very organised

Chandler and McLeod Does not care about its employees will not return phone calls will cancel shifts without any reason basically don’t care about their workers welfare I worked in processing had no issues with the people I worked with But when it came to Chandler and McLeod you would ring to ask questions and every answer would be we will call you back and you would wait days for a response also tried emailing still no response l

Pros

No pros

Cons

Dayshift

29 August 2021
Hello,We are very sorry to hear about this experience and that you are feeling this way. This is never our intention and we apologise. We’d like to understand what happened, answer any questions you may have and see whether we can turn things around. Please feel free to get in contact with us directly at contactus@chandlermacleod.com with your contact number so we can try and help you.

Dont waste your time

Unprofessional staff, no respect or support for workers. Management have no regard for workers issues or concerns and blatantly rude. Would not work through this agency again

Pros

Work hard

Work as a team sometimes independent. Respect others keep your self safe and others. My goal is to do the job properly and follow instructions given. The hardest job is when some one bullying you. The most enjoyable part of the job when work with the friendly team having fun.

Good work envirinment

good work environment, health and safety protocols, good employers and pay, many departments to work in, overall a very good company to work for, top 5 stars

good company to work for

I only worked for chandler McLeod for over 3 months before I was put on the books with the company they got me a job with, I would defiantly work for these guys again as they care a lot about the staff they take care of.

Productive workplace

Nice environment to work in. Friendly co-workers. Good hours, and tasks that challenge me and keep my mind active. I've learned a number of different jobs at Chandler. The roster is not as organised as I would like it. would prefer a more stable working roster and week. Not being organised is hard for me. My co-workers are the best part of my job.

Cons

Not enough hours. And the hours are unstable.

Good

What I like about Chandler Macleod, is the Safety and reminder. And they give you support when you it’s your first time meeting them, they take their Workplace Health and Safety very important. And am proud to say the safety programs is very good.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chandler Macleod. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Chandler Macleod with