Chandler Macleod
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Chandler Macleod Culture reviews

Was contracted by Macleod, so didnt work in their team per say, The team I did work with was fantastic and I maintain friendships with many from that site. Macleods mamagememt was flexible and progressed with the times during a difficult phase for the country and team.
I work within the corporate team and have found the flexibility and understanding to be amazing. KPI's are regularly set and reviewed and the management teams are great communicators. My experience during the COVID-19 challenge has been even better, with the leadership teams taking a very clear 'people first' approach and prioritising both physical and mental health.
Pros
Flexibility, working conditions, management teams
Cons
A day of work would include stockpiling merchandise and selling to a variety of customers that come to buy at concerts. Workplace culture is very good and brings a happy experience whilst working.
Really Really Good I rate Chandler Macleod The Staff are friendly The Hourly Rate is Excellent Conditions and benefits are awarding Family Friendly and considerate
Was a good company to work for great environment, great people and safe work environment. Accomodation was good, food was good also the culture. The wages were alright but overall good.
Worked as a subcontractor through Chandler Macleod. Experience overall has been positive. Team has been efficient when issues prop up when phone line is called.
Great training provided. However, very transactional, management isn't supportive and team culture is very competitive. I would recommend working here for a short stint.
A great safe day at work Learn more about my job and improve the way I do it Management could give more support to its workers Workplace culture could do with some improvements The hardest part of the job is getting everybody to work together The most enjoyable part of the job is job satisfaction
Pros
Home every night
Cons
The team was very supportive and helpful with a great manager that leads her staff very well. Able to see the potential of a candidate and grow their experience into the role.
I worked in BAIADA poultry factory, I had a great and friendly work team when I worked there. How great they were! Worked fast and efficiently. I still miss my great team.
Very fun and cooperative company. The employers were so cooperative, very kind and understanding. Particularly the employers were fair all around the building. Giving everyone equal amount of work. Making everyone happy and stable with there daily lives.
Work as a team sometimes independent. Respect others keep your self safe and others. My goal is to do the job properly and follow instructions given. The hardest job is when some one bullying you. The most enjoyable part of the job when work with the friendly team having fun.
Management work hard for a good team culture, acceptable salaries, promote work-life balance, and recognition the importance for career advancements within the organisation.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Commission Structure
Working for CMG offers a supportive, busy and fun environment where everyone truly works as a team. It's a rare and unique place where people share knowledge to offer a great service. The management team are inclusive and an active part of daily activities. The most enjoyable part of the job is the rewards of placing the right people in the right seat for our clients and candidates alike.
I can said is the company very good, thank you!!! I worked at Chandler Macleod full-time (More than 2 years) Still get access to great clients and projects, warm culture for the right fit.
Pros
Good agency to work with if u are looking for casual jobs
Cons
Sometimes get call 1 hr before work
job was isolating from the rest of team value and experience not recognised rushed meetings to solve problems wrong situation for the nature of the work staff not understanding what the job entailed management at arms length culture of secretiveness culture of hype, but undercurrent of major stress Nice room to work in. Customers were always the most enjoyable part of the job Great receptionist
Pros
nice building, nice facilites, tea, coffee, machine
Cons
didn't address issues
Chandler Macleod was a fantastic company to work for. I was part of a supportive team and my manager was amazing. I was challenged in my role and was provided with training and ongoing support to further my career development. I would highly recommend working for Chandler Macleod if you are ever presented with the opportunity.
Pros
Fantastic company to work for
Cons
Nil
Great co-workers and management. Job was enjoyable. Learnt a lot while I was there. Hardest part was working nightshift.
east going wish I could take my family on tour would like more hours wish I was still working there good co-workers enjoyable part of the time management ok
Pros
team players
Cons
needed more hours
Nice environment to work in. Friendly co-workers. Good hours, and tasks that challenge me and keep my mind active. I've learned a number of different jobs at Chandler. The roster is not as organised as I would like it. would prefer a more stable working roster and week. Not being organised is hard for me. My co-workers are the best part of my job.
Cons
Not enough hours. And the hours are unstable.
nice place to work but some staff are idiots karren the manager is cool as is most of the staff that work there bird move is one of the best things about the job collecting eggs mostly is fun apart from the roosters attacking your legs
Pros
great people
Cons
errol