Chandler Macleod
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Chandler Macleod Job Security & Advancement reviews

Was contracted by Macleod, so didnt work in their team per say, The team I did work with was fantastic and I maintain friendships with many from that site. Macleods mamagememt was flexible and progressed with the times during a difficult phase for the country and team.
I have really enjoyed my time with Chandler Macleod. Joining my team over a year ago I was impressed and optimistic by their high tenure rate. I feel I have grown my skillset and had a more diverse workload than in my entire career. I took the opportunity for another level of autonomy as I led my own projects, while still always feeling like I had a strong support system. In my experience there were many opportunities to learn and develop within Chandler Macleod. I also feel the company was more invested in wellbeing, with wellness programs and advice - which I really value in an employer.
Pros
Flexibility, Communication, Professional team members, Diverse workload, Opportunities to develop
Cons
Large company means it can be hard to get to know everyone
I've never had any issues with any of my previous employers and never experienced unfair treatment. But chandler is completely different story. They don't care about their employees and never provide them with the necessary support. If you want to raise a concern... no point to do it. No one listens and they blame you for their lack of professionalism. Ontop of that, they
Do not apply for any jobs Chandler MacLeod has any part in. They're very unhelpful with no representation in the workplace. They come in once in a blue moon to read us the riot act. They pay little considering how much they get paid for finding us. They give no support and run a dictator-like establishment. Do yourself a favour and look for other contractors offering positions for the same job.
Pros
Cons
Stessful, no support, talk down to you.
I enjoy working reception for this company however there is only 2 days a week work for me. This company is a fast paced place as you are the only receptionist for the whole company which can be difficult.
Good management at Coffs Harbour excellent hourly rate.however . Did not see Chandler Macleod on job site the six months I was at my contract job. The end
Pros
Excellent hourly rate
Cons
No loyality when it comes to finding another contract
Brisbane office must have some major internal issues. Got offered a position for processing job then left to wait over a month for on site induction as they kept having excuses. Either the workplace was not ready or they were just flat out busy. You cant just go around offering employment and making people wait as if we dont have bills ! And every time you call they never have anyone available so your stuck trying to get answers out of the poor receptionist. They dont care about you, they only want money from companies paying them to find suitable workers. What they need to do is hire better people for their recruitment role.
I had some issues at my work place . I could get hold of my representative but she wasn't a lot of help so I went higher and that made a difference I got the help I needed.
Pros
they got me the job i wanted.
Cons
need better support.
The time I was assigned to Chandler was not a great company to call me for jobs I have waited 1 year to try get a second job I got burnt by a fellow worker and was let go I felt hurt that this company did not get me another job in a great worker I work well onsite and have been told I'm a detailed cleaner I'm a great barman and food and beverage worker as this is my passion not good Chandler
Good company from interview to payments , highly recommended .The process was smooth all the way through and would work for them again anytime . I think they are the best employment company I have worked for .
Worked as a subcontractor through Chandler Macleod. Experience overall has been positive. Team has been efficient when issues prop up when phone line is called.
Had unfair treatment at work place working as a contractor for Chandler McLeod no follow up no call no back up or to review they new i had evidence I had done nothing wrong. I was so disappointed to the response from Chandler McLeod they didn't back me up or even to this day call me up to see the out come .I wouldn't recommend working for this agency.
Chandler Macleod is good the job is good for me for my work life balance to have enough time with family have barck good pay and benefits as well I'm happy working with Chandler Macleod thank you
Worked for another job agency at a job site which was taken over by Chandler MacLeod after original agency folded. Had a medical situation during that time and once cleared to return to work I was repeatedly offered work from management of the job site. Tried to register with Chandler MacLeod but got rejected by medical discrimated by the consultant
Applied through this agency more than once and never ever heard from them. First when we moved to the area and then a few months later and nothing, no phone call, no acknowledgement of receiving my resume......nothing. Really pretty disappointing especially when I'm so experienced.
Official response from Chandler Macleod
28 October 2019
Thank you for the feedback and we're really sorry to hear we have disappointed you. We receive hundreds of applications a day so it's hard to get back to everyone although we try.Please give us a call on 02 6659 2025 and we'd be more than happy to talk to you about your experience and discuss if we have any appropriate roles for you at the moment.
Have been amazing to me and really understanding of the situations i have been through as i no longer work full time and have still kept me employed and offered me plenty of work
Great training provided. However, very transactional, management isn't supportive and team culture is very competitive. I would recommend working here for a short stint.
There has been absolutely no followup or interest shown in my role from my immediate account manager, whats more is when I requested a extra shirt because I work in a 5-6 shift perweek in a very dirtyenvironment I was bluntly tild no and thag I needed to be in this role for a minimum of 3 months. Whats more is that after approx 4 weeks I contacted my manager to infrom them that this was NOT the role for me and again bluntly told to bad there is nothing else available hence I'm still is this role.
Pros
nil
Cons
no interest shown in me as a client
Very good agency to work for and helpful when inquiring about any queries.Pay is 99% on time.pay rate is average or better.Easy to contact.Responsive.
Pros
Treats now and again
Cons
The team was very supportive and helpful with a great manager that leads her staff very well. Able to see the potential of a candidate and grow their experience into the role.
Waste of time. An employment recruitment company that advertises on a free site, jobs that dont exist. You do the math. Its just another shining example of totally use less people, making money from the sweat of others,
Pros
Learning curve, never use this mob
Cons
Waste of time
  1. Job Security & Advancement