Chandler Macleod
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Chandler Macleod Management reviews

Good pay god jobs but when you have trouble with other workers or you have a medical there's no help for that it's instantly you have no more job even though you worked some were for 5 months your job is pretty much lost that's the downful for working for them .some nice people work for the company and some are really horrible and rude .
Pros
Always got alot of hours and good pay
Cons
Dont back you up when you need them to
I Worked on naval ships @ Potts Point.Great environment.Management were nice to communicate with, they were understanding.Apprentices respect their tradespeople, and their seniors. Apprentices are all willing to learn & extend their knowledge and skills of the trade.The typical day, was learning the orientation of the base, ships, the legislation of paperwork, and procedures.The hardest part for me, was the long walking with material. I tried a trolley for my tools, but was difficult lugging the trolley about on the ship.The best part of each day, was lunch breaks, sitting outside, on the waters edge, watching fish, birds. Peaceful.There is a lunchroom provided on other side of the site, but travelling there and back is on your time. There are a few Tucker / Food shops on site.Parking is free, once the parking pass is given.5mins walk from parking area to the site, then another 5-10mins walking through the naval base to the work shed.
Pros
Free secure parking, easy going work pace. Great work environment. Personal locker is provided. No timesheets to fill out, as Bundy Card is given.
Cons
Travelling to lunchrooms is on your time. Cannot bundy out until 5mins to leaving, and may take 15mins until you get to your car. Afternoon traffic from the city is as normal, horrible.
I have worked under their management over two years. Company policy Fair and good but we as a human character everyone not good for every time due to our too much social needs! We hate each other for our very small needs to enjoy too much during our alive time, after death we all same way treated by our beloved me family members
Pros
Do not understand!
Cons
Do not understand!
I work within the corporate team and have found the flexibility and understanding to be amazing. KPI's are regularly set and reviewed and the management teams are great communicators. My experience during the COVID-19 challenge has been even better, with the leadership teams taking a very clear 'people first' approach and prioritising both physical and mental health.
Pros
Flexibility, working conditions, management teams
Cons
I've never had any issues with any of my previous employers and never experienced unfair treatment. But chandler is completely different story. They don't care about their employees and never provide them with the necessary support. If you want to raise a concern... no point to do it. No one listens and they blame you for their lack of professionalism. Ontop of that, they
Do not apply for any jobs Chandler MacLeod has any part in. They're very unhelpful with no representation in the workplace. They come in once in a blue moon to read us the riot act. They pay little considering how much they get paid for finding us. They give no support and run a dictator-like establishment. Do yourself a favour and look for other contractors offering positions for the same job.
Pros
Cons
Stessful, no support, talk down to you.
Chandler Macleod aren’t real worried about their workers as opposed to their clients, they also aren’t real attentive when it comes to your concerns. Do yourself a favour and don’t bother with them.
Pros
Cons
Leaving them
Positive and experience i really li k ed t h eir style and t hge way t h ey treat and manage staff. It is top down good management practices examples.
Good management at Coffs Harbour excellent hourly rate.however . Did not see Chandler Macleod on job site the six months I was at my contract job. The end
Pros
Excellent hourly rate
Cons
No loyality when it comes to finding another contract
I find there are to many irrational employees working for Chandler Macleod and there is a fast and regular turn over of staff at Chandler Macleod so your always speaking to someone different. There is also a general 'pretend' to care vibe.
Had unfair treatment at work place working as a contractor for Chandler McLeod no follow up no call no back up or to review they new i had evidence I had done nothing wrong. I was so disappointed to the response from Chandler McLeod they didn't back me up or even to this day call me up to see the out come .I wouldn't recommend working for this agency.
Worked for another job agency at a job site which was taken over by Chandler MacLeod after original agency folded. Had a medical situation during that time and once cleared to return to work I was repeatedly offered work from management of the job site. Tried to register with Chandler MacLeod but got rejected by medical discrimated by the consultant
Great training provided. However, very transactional, management isn't supportive and team culture is very competitive. I would recommend working here for a short stint.
I worked the afternoon shift starting at 3:30pm and finishing at 11:30pm. My role was to scan boxes from a pallet one by one using an RF scanner and to find its location and restock the merchandise to the shelf. Management is very organised with shifts, pay etc. Never had any problems with management. The warehouse is a great environment to work in because they challenge you, they set targets you must reach each night. The hardest part of the job is probably the physical part of it, lifting heavy boxes all night, bending your back etc.
Pros
no one bothers you, you just do your own thing
A great safe day at work Learn more about my job and improve the way I do it Management could give more support to its workers Workplace culture could do with some improvements The hardest part of the job is getting everybody to work together The most enjoyable part of the job is job satisfaction
Pros
Home every night
Cons
Unprofessional staff, no respect or support for workers. Management have no regard for workers issues or concerns and blatantly rude. Would not work through this agency again
Pros
Waste of time. An employment recruitment company that advertises on a free site, jobs that dont exist. You do the math. Its just another shining example of totally use less people, making money from the sweat of others,
Pros
Learning curve, never use this mob
Cons
Waste of time
I have only worked at one company with this agency. They have been helpful & understanding. I would start at 5am & finish at 1pm which was perfect for me. The management are co operable & always understanding. The job was not hard at all it's something I have been used to, it was quite easy & straight forward. The staff I would deal with were always professional & friendly.
Pros
friendly & efficient
Cons
nil
Chandler Macleod employed me, but I worked at South 32. The HR/Payroll/Administration department was incredibly busy (too busy it turned out). There was no time to relax and although the staff in my department were amicable, there was simply no time to even blink. The pay was very good, but I had no job satisfaction. The demands were too much for me to handle.
Pros
salary
Cons
excessive workload
Management work hard for a good team culture, acceptable salaries, promote work-life balance, and recognition the importance for career advancements within the organisation.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Commission Structure
Worked under chandler for over two yes,when a problem arose they basicly wiped their hands of me,very one sided and bullies,would never return calls or would just lie
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
Lack of care, management seems to be whoever is available