Chandler Macleod
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Chandler Macleod Pay & Benefits reviews

Good pay god jobs but when you have trouble with other workers or you have a medical there's no help for that it's instantly you have no more job even though you worked some were for 5 months your job is pretty much lost that's the downful for working for them .some nice people work for the company and some are really horrible and rude .
Pros
Always got alot of hours and good pay
Cons
Dont back you up when you need them to
They look after their employees. Provide uniform.High emphasis on employees safety. Good salary and pay for accommodation and food allowance. The head office are very helpfull.
Pros
Good pay. Provide uniform and all safety gear.
Cons
I've never had any issues with any of my previous employers and never experienced unfair treatment. But chandler is completely different story. They don't care about their employees and never provide them with the necessary support. If you want to raise a concern... no point to do it. No one listens and they blame you for their lack of professionalism. Ontop of that, they
Really Really Good I rate Chandler Macleod The Staff are friendly The Hourly Rate is Excellent Conditions and benefits are awarding Family Friendly and considerate
Good management at Coffs Harbour excellent hourly rate.however . Did not see Chandler Macleod on job site the six months I was at my contract job. The end
Pros
Excellent hourly rate
Cons
No loyality when it comes to finding another contract
Chandler Macleod is good the job is good for me for my work life balance to have enough time with family have barck good pay and benefits as well I'm happy working with Chandler Macleod thank you
The company is very kind towards there workers they are organised. There was very good teamwork and everyone had a positive mindset. They had good pay
Pros
Free lunch, offer free shower, work clothes
Cons
Very good agency to work for and helpful when inquiring about any queries.Pay is 99% on time.pay rate is average or better.Easy to contact.Responsive.
Pros
Treats now and again
Cons
CMG is a very good agency to work with it has a good hourly rate, and I have work for it before back in Griffith NSW under Baiyada...and I look forward for working for it again.
Cons
Chandler Macleod employed me, but I worked at South 32. The HR/Payroll/Administration department was incredibly busy (too busy it turned out). There was no time to relax and although the staff in my department were amicable, there was simply no time to even blink. The pay was very good, but I had no job satisfaction. The demands were too much for me to handle.
Pros
salary
Cons
excessive workload
good work environment, health and safety protocols, good employers and pay, many departments to work in, overall a very good company to work for, top 5 stars
Good thing is pay goes in on time every time, although when trying to contact you get bounced around. Supplied PPE is below average and hard to receive. When to trying to contact someone from the company you get bounced from person to person without making any headway.
I had a fantastic time working for Chandler Macleod, doing 6 months as a factory operator in Perth. The job was relatively simple but the people, pay and management of the place were all fantastic. However there's a huge caveat in the fact that I was doing agency style work so I just got lucky with the place I was given. After the job ended 6 months later, the next factory they sent me to was terrible, low paid and boring. I suddenly felt like I wasn't very valued at all, just a cog in their machine, even after all the praise I'd been given from management at the previous place.
Pros
Some of the work they find can be great. Overtime pay too.
Cons
At the end of the day it's all down to chance. You're just a tool for them really.
Physically demanding working environment, irregular work, revisited and enjoyed working hard in a fast paced environment with stringent quarantine requirements.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Irregular
If your able to go the whole 9 yards to earn good money then this is a good place to work, some of the management don't treat employees very well as has i high turn over of employment numbers. Need to employ more Australians as majority of those employed are from overseas instead of employing residents n citizens.
Pros
staff discounts on products
Cons
stink like chicken at end of day
it was good to work for the labor hire company. they were always willing to find work for their personnell were pleasant to work with
I found the people i was working with to be efficient and professional, the most enjoyable part was working as a team and together finding the best solution to a problem.
Pros
free food, long hours, good people
Cons
too much time between shutdowns, not enough work.
unfair permanents are on $40000 a yr more then labour hire and we do the exactly the same work, no sick leave no annual leave
Pros
Cons
under paid, no sickies, no leave and no holidays
it was ok great jobs and enjoyable good fun and made long life friends good long hard days of work and was good place to work
This job was a great job, very enjoyable and fun to do. I learnt lots of skills at this workplace that i could bring to any company. I also leanrt some good management skills as i had to manage other Kitchen Hands. The hardest part of the job was the service of there dinner as it would have to be completed in a small time period.
Pros
Good hours with good money, enjoyable enviroment
Cons
no cons
Work was good but too inconsistant could go for 5 months working 35-40 hours a week to no hours for 2 straight weeks, not possible with my young family, co workers were great learned almost everything about poultry farms in peak production