Play YouTube video button

Chandler Macleod Pay & Benefits reviews

Featured review
Chandler Macleod selected this as a representative review
Great team environment
Injury Management Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Altona VIC15 April 2019
The team was very supportive and helpful with a great manager that leads her staff very well. Able to see the potential of a candidate and grow their experience into the role.
Helpful and assisting
Process Operator (Former Employee) –  Wetherill Park NSW29 May 2019
Very good agency to work for and helpful when inquiring about any queries.Pay is 99% on time.pay rate is average or better.Easy to contact.Responsive.
Pros
Treats now and again
Excellent
Factory work. Process worker (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW24 March 2019
CMG is a very good agency to work with it has a good hourly rate, and I have work for it before back in Griffith NSW under Baiyada...and I look forward for working for it again.
South 32
HR Administrator/Payroll (Former Employee) –  Perth CBD13 November 2018
Chandler Macleod employed me, but I worked at South 32.
The HR/Payroll/Administration department was incredibly busy (too busy it turned out). There was no time to relax and although the staff in my department were amicable, there was simply no time to even blink. The pay was very good, but I had no job satisfaction. The demands were too much for me to handle.
Pros
salary
Cons
excessive workload
Good work envirinment
Process worker (Former Employee) –  NSW North Coast NSW22 January 2018
good work environment, health and safety protocols, good employers and pay, many departments to work in, overall a very good company to work for, top 5 stars
Paid on time, Average contact
Heavy Diesel Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Boddington WA2 October 2017
Good thing is pay goes in on time every time, although when trying to contact you get bounced around. Supplied PPE is below average and hard to receive. When to trying to contact someone from the company you get bounced from person to person without making any headway.
Great employers, but depends on the work they give you.
Factory Operative (Former Employee) –  Morley, West Australia21 March 2017
I had a fantastic time working for Chandler Macleod, doing 6 months as a factory operator in Perth. The job was relatively simple but the people, pay and management of the place were all fantastic.

However there's a huge caveat in the fact that I was doing agency style work so I just got lucky with the place I was given. After the job ended 6 months later, the next factory they sent me to was terrible, low paid and boring. I suddenly felt like I wasn't very valued at all, just a cog in their machine, even after all the praise I'd been given from management at the previous place.
Pros
Some of the work they find can be great. Overtime pay too.
Cons
At the end of the day it's all down to chance. You're just a tool for them really.
Casual on call labouer
Labourer (Former Employee) –  Tamworth NSW15 March 2017
Physically demanding working environment,

irregular work,

revisited and enjoyed working hard in a fast paced environment with stringent quarantine requirements.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Irregular
fast pace work environment
Poultry Process Worker (Former Employee) –  Perth WA18 January 2017
If your able to go the whole 9 yards to earn good money then this is a good place to work, some of the management don't treat employees very well as has i high turn over of employment numbers. Need to employ more Australians as majority of those employed are from overseas instead of employing residents n citizens.
Pros
staff discounts on products
Cons
stink like chicken at end of day
good people to work with
Rigger/Dogman (Current Employee) –  Darwin NT1 May 2016
I found the people i was working with to be efficient and professional, the most enjoyable part was working as a team and together finding the best solution to a problem.
Pros
free food, long hours, good people
Cons
too much time between shutdowns, not enough work.
inexperience are on more then experience
Producton Operator (Current Employee) –  BMA Daunia mine5 July 2015
unfair permanents are on $40000 a yr more then labour hire and we do the exactly the same work, no sick leave no annual leave
Pros
Cons
under paid, no sickies, no leave and no holidays
ok
Dispatcher operator (Former Employee) –  Macleod, orange22 June 2015
it was ok great jobs and enjoyable good fun and made long life friends good long hard days of work and was good place to work
good working enviroment with good people
Kitchen Hand/Cleaner (Former Employee) –  Adelaide, SA17 June 2015
This job was a great job, very enjoyable and fun to do. I learnt lots of skills at this workplace that i could bring to any company. I also leanrt some good management skills as i had to manage other Kitchen Hands. The hardest part of the job was the service of there dinner as it would have to be completed in a small time period.
Pros
Good hours with good money, enjoyable enviroment
Cons
no cons
Labor hire Poultry farm (Current Employee) –  Tamworth25 March 2014
Work was good but too inconsistant could go for 5 months working 35-40 hours a week to no hours for 2 straight weeks, not possible with my young family, co workers were great learned almost everything about poultry farms in peak production