Chandler Macleod
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Chandler Macleod Work–Life Balance reviews

I am happy to work for chandler maclead because it look after staff. Their give me roster at the end of the week so I know how many day I have to work.
They look after their employees. Provide uniform.High emphasis on employees safety. Good salary and pay for accommodation and food allowance. The head office are very helpfull.
Pros
Good pay. Provide uniform and all safety gear.
Cons
I have worked under their management over two years. Company policy Fair and good but we as a human character everyone not good for every time due to our too much social needs! We hate each other for our very small needs to enjoy too much during our alive time, after death we all same way treated by our beloved me family members
Pros
Do not understand!
Cons
Do not understand!
I have really enjoyed my time with Chandler Macleod. Joining my team over a year ago I was impressed and optimistic by their high tenure rate. I feel I have grown my skillset and had a more diverse workload than in my entire career. I took the opportunity for another level of autonomy as I led my own projects, while still always feeling like I had a strong support system. In my experience there were many opportunities to learn and develop within Chandler Macleod. I also feel the company was more invested in wellbeing, with wellness programs and advice - which I really value in an employer.
Pros
Flexibility, Communication, Professional team members, Diverse workload, Opportunities to develop
Cons
Large company means it can be hard to get to know everyone
I enjoy working reception for this company however there is only 2 days a week work for me. This company is a fast paced place as you are the only receptionist for the whole company which can be difficult.
not very many shifts and was always moved around and not stay at the one crossing, very slow at times as sometimes I would get no one crossing a little borring
Good company from interview to payments , highly recommended .The process was smooth all the way through and would work for them again anytime . I think they are the best employment company I have worked for .
Chandler Macleod is good the job is good for me for my work life balance to have enough time with family have barck good pay and benefits as well I'm happy working with Chandler Macleod thank you
Great training provided. However, very transactional, management isn't supportive and team culture is very competitive. I would recommend working here for a short stint.
I worked the afternoon shift starting at 3:30pm and finishing at 11:30pm. My role was to scan boxes from a pallet one by one using an RF scanner and to find its location and restock the merchandise to the shelf. Management is very organised with shifts, pay etc. Never had any problems with management. The warehouse is a great environment to work in because they challenge you, they set targets you must reach each night. The hardest part of the job is probably the physical part of it, lifting heavy boxes all night, bending your back etc.
Pros
no one bothers you, you just do your own thing
The company is very kind towards there workers they are organised. There was very good teamwork and everyone had a positive mindset. They had good pay
Pros
Free lunch, offer free shower, work clothes
Cons
A great safe day at work Learn more about my job and improve the way I do it Management could give more support to its workers Workplace culture could do with some improvements The hardest part of the job is getting everybody to work together The most enjoyable part of the job is job satisfaction
Pros
Home every night
Cons
CMG is a very good agency to work with it has a good hourly rate, and I have work for it before back in Griffith NSW under Baiyada...and I look forward for working for it again.
Cons
Very fun and cooperative company. The employers were so cooperative, very kind and understanding. Particularly the employers were fair all around the building. Giving everyone equal amount of work. Making everyone happy and stable with there daily lives.
Chandler Macleod were easy to deal with. Their staff were very professional and always available for queries. They would touch base with me on how the job was going.
I have only worked at one company with this agency. They have been helpful & understanding. I would start at 5am & finish at 1pm which was perfect for me. The management are co operable & always understanding. The job was not hard at all it's something I have been used to, it was quite easy & straight forward. The staff I would deal with were always professional & friendly.
Pros
friendly & efficient
Cons
nil
So I did my induction at Steggles with Chandler on the 22nd August 2018. I was told I should be starting the following week so I made sure I had all my affairs in order with my kids. Come the following week I contacted them twice that week as I had not heard a peep out of them. They had told me they had not heard from the plant and that they would see right to it. Little did I know this would turn out to be the start of many calls being made from my end trying to find out when I was to start! I have had many "we'll get back to you as soon as we can" and "the person that you need to speak to isn't in at the moment, can we take a message?" I have never dealt with such unprofessional people in my life! It is now 3rd of December and I have already made a call this week and Chandler answering with a "we'll get back to you this afternoon" (which never happened!). Be weary!
Management work hard for a good team culture, acceptable salaries, promote work-life balance, and recognition the importance for career advancements within the organisation.
Pros
Work life balance
Cons
Commission Structure
Busy work environment that provides plenty of challenges and variety. Great team environment! Willing to help each other to succeed. Supportive. Opportunities for growth and training.
loved dealing with the consultants at Chandler Macleod, they really care about their people and have always had my best interest. if I ever had any issues or questions, they always made themselves available, no matter how big or small the query.
Great company to work for, management was second to none and they can be contacted when ever you need them. Great family values and has a lot of training on offer.