Chandler Macleod
View all Chandler Macleod reviews

Chandler Macleod

Chandler Macleod Employee Review

Na

It was a great work environment to be working in. The staff and management were extremely friendly and also they were very helpful with any enquires that I may have had.

Official response from Chandler Macleod

28 November 2022
Thank you so much for your review and sharing your positive recruitment and work experience. At Chandler Macleod, we get people and are passionate about matching people to jobs that bring out their best. Thanks again for your endorsement.

Same role

Best agency to go through in warehousing

I worked the afternoon shift starting at 3:30pm and finishing at 11:30pm. My role was to scan boxes from a pallet one by one using an RF scanner and to find its location and restock the merchandise to the shelf. Management is very organised with shifts, pay etc. Never had any problems with management. The warehouse is a great environment to work in because they challenge you, they set targets you must reach each night. The hardest part of the job is probably the physical part of it, lifting heavy boxes all night, bending your back etc.

Pros

no one bothers you, you just do your own thing

Great company

I have only worked at one company with this agency. They have been helpful & understanding. I would start at 5am & finish at 1pm which was perfect for me. The management are co operable & always understanding. The job was not hard at all it's something I have been used to, it was quite easy & straight forward. The staff I would deal with were always professional & friendly.

Pros

friendly & efficient

Cons

nil

it was ok

i dont have much to say bout them. more emphasis on the company rather than us casual employees. us employees try hard but are not robots.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chandler Macleod. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Chandler Macleod with