Chandler Macleod
View all Chandler Macleod reviews

Chandler Macleod

Chandler Macleod Employee Review

Great company culture

The company treats people with dignity and respectProvide opportunities for development and progressionGreat remuneration and benefitsI highly recommend

Pros

Meritocracy. Value contribution. Reward results

Official response from Chandler Macleod

30 October 2022
Hello, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. It's great to see you're having a positive experience working with us - we appreciate you taking the time to share your good experiences and for the 5-star ratings across all areas! Thank you again for the feedback and endorsement.

needs better support

I had some issues at my work place . I could get hold of my representative but she wasn't a lot of help so I went higher and that made a difference I got the help I needed.

Pros

they got me the job i wanted.

Cons

need better support.

Official response from Chandler Macleod

30 August 2021
Hello, Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it. If you have any unanswered questions in relation to your role, please feel free to get in contact with us directly at contactus@chandlermacleod.com with your contact number.

Good company

Chandler Macleod were easy to deal with. Their staff were very professional and always available for queries. They would touch base with me on how the job was going.

Great company culture

Working for CMG offers a supportive, busy and fun environment where everyone truly works as a team. It's a rare and unique place where people share knowledge to offer a great service. The management team are inclusive and an active part of daily activities. The most enjoyable part of the job is the rewards of placing the right people in the right seat for our clients and candidates alike.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chandler Macleod. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Chandler Macleod with

• Chandler Macleod
  • Great company culture
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?