Chandler Macleod
View all Chandler Macleod reviews

Chandler Macleod

Chandler Macleod Employee Review

Fun & rewarding

They were always there to help us anyway & also the had a help line called EAP witch we could call if we need any help. I couldn’t have for a better company to work for because they were all so helpful.

Official response from Chandler Macleod

26 October 2022
Hello, thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review here at Chandler Macleod and for sharing your positive experience working with our teams. We take great pride on the high level of professional support and communication we deliver to our employees so we appreciate you saying that you couldn't have found a better company to work for and we're all so helpful. Thanks again for your feedback and endorsement - we wish you all the best in your career.

Great people

Pre starts Grab tools & equipment Head too work area Put angle over motor for cable Place cable clips in there correct position Assist panel crew with installation of panels

Casual on call labouer

Physically demanding working environment, irregular work, revisited and enjoyed working hard in a fast paced environment with stringent quarantine requirements.

Pros

Flexible

Cons

Irregular

Great place to work for

it was good to work for the labor hire company. they were always willing to find work for their personnell were pleasant to work with

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chandler Macleod. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Chandler Macleod with