Charles Hull Contracting

7: Charles Hull Contracting Employee Reviews

Australia7 reviews

2.4Work–Life Balance

It your normal laid back chat kind off environment

You have your usual toolbox talk every morning. Given an assignment for the day/night complete task given Change shift either day /night then go home

Pros

BBQ fridays

Cons

Shifts not long enough

operator

had great working hours . pitty the contract had finished . learnt many aspect of operating dump trucks . but the experience I have as a fitter and machinist helped keep my machine in good health. It was a great placw to work as I got on so well with all operators. the hardest part about the job was keeping up with all the names and new names of all operators , but I enjoyed the new challenge of becoming an operator

full time employment

full time employment, long hours, mostly 6 day week, various machinery to operate, various tasks, many sites, some times long distance to travel to sites.

Cons

good place to work really good people there too

loved working on site, would of stayed there if i could really helpful people to work with and I have learnt alot was a good roster

They try to balance work with people

Hides to much info from workers no training When it comes to helping families there very helpful Above award wages a plus Not enough stable work to truly support your love ones

Pros

Helps workers with family issuse

Cons

Dont ljsten before acting

company ok but so much back stabbing going on

come to work and keep quiet and stay focused, on task, and take every opportunity to advance on other machinery. Management team are pretty cool co-workers make the company not too enjoyable to work at because of all the back stabbing. hardest part of the job is starting up again after lunch, lol. most enjoyable part is finishing any assigned task.

Pros

10 hour shifts = 2 hours overtime every day

Cons

working every Saturday, low paid job

Blank

I currently Manage sand stockpiles. I do road maintenance pull Batters Final Trim On Dozers Operate Loaders Bobcats Scrapers Trucks Excavators Ect (REFER TO RESUME)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Charles Hull Contracting. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Learn about Charles Hull Contracting in popular locations