Chefs on the Run
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Chefs on the Run Employee Reviews for Chef

Chef5 reviews

4.1Work–Life Balance

Great

It a fun yo do when you have time , like my self I had 4 days off a week. It good to build skills n give your skills to help others. Highly recommended it yo others.

Horrible

Continually pressuring into taking shifts when you have told them you cant work. Bad attitude Staff are rude and not interesed in anything other than meeting unrealistic quotas

Pros

good pay

Cons

bad company

fun

great company to work for. the only thing is that there is a lot aof travelling . sometimes you will be paid for travel, depending on the client. overall i love working for this company.

good

I am very happy with my work at this company as they are very good employers. Because I have been employed by them for so long they have always given me the jobs nearest my home.

good

bad

Always changing environments

Ready and Willing ..... for the unknown.. Its an amazing job too be able too walk in too an establishment give a 10min briefing , the Do's & Don'ts and before you know it, barely unwrapped your knife roll ... the leading chef yells Check On ..... Wow 3 hours turns over in minutes , your cleaning down the section you've been working off .... saying your fare wells and of too another intierly different scenario ... for dinner service... What a Buzz ,,,, thats agency work as a chef,,, being a part of it .... rarely a quiet moment .

Pros

Co workers, your there too help them . and they are so grateful for your efforts

Cons

Times can be tricky too get too establishments, Sporting events can be a night mare.. getting through security etc

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chefs on the Run. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.2