Chemist Warehouse Employee Reviews

I loved every minute working here
Retail assistant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC24 November 2018
I learnt a lot working at Chemist warehouse, the staff were really friendly aswell and they helped me and taught me the ropes and ins and outs of working at chemist warehouse.
Pros
Was fun to work there
Cons
Can be boring if not in the mood
Interesting and good experience
Pharmacy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Melbourne VIC20 November 2018
I got very good experience from working in chemist warehouse as a sales assistant/ plus I was doing a lot of work around the store such as, re-arranging and stocking shelves.
Not nice
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Port Adelaide SA10 September 2018
I worked at the port Adelaide store I found the manager to be very rude
For what they wanted done in a time frame was ridiculous when you were on main and backup for the day plus helping customers
Some staff were favourites and got away with a lot etc didn’t open the Reggie took long tea breaks and lunch breaks
The pay was horrendous for what need to be done
They didn’t care about your family but if anything happen to theirs it was a big deal I always seem to get late finishes it was not shared properly
I’m very disappointed
Pros
Discount
Cons
Was disappointed to say the least
Pharmacy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tarneit VIC26 August 2018
Was hired under the assumption and as the job offer said, "Beauty Advisor" which turned out to not be the real title of the roll which was fine. Worked for 3 months, learning how everything worked, took the advice I was given to do the job better. Seemingly no complaints.. Until one day I had a meeting with mangers and they told me I wasn't the right "fit" for the job although I have full qualifications and that I was let go.. Or more how they put it bluntly "Terminated" I felt humiliated as I was asked to hand my staff card in and walk through the staff area like a fool as everyone watched. Would not want to work at this branch in particular again.
Productive and fun workplace
Retail Assistant (Former Employee) –  Gold Coast QLD12 August 2018
Great team environment and support from management, award rate of pay, decent working conditions. Plenty of learning and time flies by relatively quickly
Friendly and organised work environment
Pharmacy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Richmond VIC7 August 2018
Overall my experience working here is great. All the staff are nice and friendly, and there is no drama. It's a great place for someone looking for a part time job.
Productive workplace with friendly staff and fair management
Pharmacy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Erina Fair NSW2 June 2018
While working at chemist warehouse I worked with a friendly group and staff and a productive management system in a vibrant store environment. The hours were great as the position was permanent part time and I am a university student.
Fun workplace
Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Melbourne VIC5 April 2018
Chemist warehouse is a fun place when you are working with your friends. Yes the work is easy, but it is tedious and not very fun. Another downside is that they pay is very low.
Productive and fun place to work.
Pharmacy Sales Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mildura VIC22 February 2018
Really love working here. I consider Chemist Warehouse my home away from home, all of the staff get along really well and it's like we're all on big happy family.
A decent and a good workplace
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Southbank VIC19 February 2018
It was a good place to work at. The team members were friendly and the place was very calm. I learned that the stickers put on products are actually security stickers. I also learned how to arrange products on the shelves.
Nice workplace
Chemist Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Sydney Western Suburbs NSW9 February 2018
I Therefore enjoy this job all the employees are good this job is nice and healthy feel welcomed on my first few shifts enojoy his job so much. I find everyone respectful and well mannered
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Sometimes over time
Fun place to work
Sales Assistant (Former Employee) –  Forest Glen QLD16 January 2018
My typical day at work could be boring at times as I was always on the front counter. However when it was busy in the store, I liked to interact with the customers which was the best part of the job. I didn't learn much at this job. At times it was hard to get along with some of the staff.
Pros
long lunch breaks
Cons
Hard to get along with staff
Normal Workplace with both advantages and disadvantages
Pharmacy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sydney Western Suburbs NSW29 December 2017
-Most workers are nice.
-Staffroom is a tad small.
-Working environment is okay, customers are generally nice.
-I learnt to be more resilient and independent from this job as it required efficient communication skills.
-You are required to be able to multi task as it can become very busy at times, especially before Christmas or any other type of holiday.
Pros
You get along well with some colleagues.
Cons
Breaks are short, long hours.
Cwh
Training Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Perth WA21 December 2017
I love everything about the company! The people I work with, The mantra of the company. Above all, the environment is great.............I LOVE IT!!!!!
Pros
Super nice boss
Cons
Rude customers
Not Much to say.
Retail Assistant (Current Employee) –  Perth WA6 December 2017
It was my first job while in school, pay was not the best and the management can be improved. The staff was like family, easy to get along with and to work in a friendly environment.
Extremely poor managenment with little consideration of staff
Pharmacy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hampton Park VIC7 November 2017
Not sure about other Chemist Warehouse establishments but the one I worked at for over 4 years was appalling. The Employers were acting extremely rude towards their employees. The only upside were the other Pharmacy Assistants working alongside me, they were the highlight of my experiences there.
Fun
Pharmacy Assistant (Former Employee) –  Charlestown NSW1 November 2017
First job plus traineeship all in obe although i got sivk of the sane stufday in day out it got boring, thr people i worked with all are forever friends woth great vibes about working their
Pros
Free items
Lively workplace with friendly people
School Work Experience (Former Employee) –  Brisbane QLD1 November 2017
As this school work experience for my Certificate II in Workplace Practices was without salary, I don't know much about their salary. Though all in all i really enjoyed and learnt alot.
Pros
Flexibility
great learning workplace
Pharmacy Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hamilton NSW14 October 2017
can be put under pressure due to working in a chemist, but i love costumer service. the most enjoyable part of my job is getting positive feed back from my costumers!
Pros
working with great people
Cons
nothing
Customers were the best part of the job,smelling the perfume,,
Vitamin Consultant, Pharmacy Level 2 (Former Employee) –  Mirrabooka WA11 October 2017
Customers were the best part of the job,they made the place bearable,good brands,excellent perfume selection excellent vitamin brands good priced Rinmel
Pros
Free products
Cons
Too many