Chemist Warehouse

Chemist Warehouse Employee Reviews in Hobart TAS

Hobart TAS4 reviews

3.0Work–Life Balance

I mean, it's a job.

To begin with working for the company was great, but in time that wears off. I find that training is not important to managers as they only care about the sales. It's the same thing day in, day out. If you have bills to pay, it's a job.

You are just a number they don't care about staff.

Great for first job, but they can be intimidating and expect you to work after hours for no pay but time in lieu. Very stressful in management. Head office come rate the store they are rude. Staff meetings you are made feel bad if you can not go.

Pros

Great friends

Cons

Already stated

Chemist Warehouse insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Energising work tasks

Unsupportive and Unethical.

After working solid hours across 3 different stores at sometimes an hours notice, I was treated appallingly by Chemist Warehouse as a casual worker. I did the tasks I was required to complete on time, I had a wonderful reputation with customers, and learnt everything quickly. They rewarded this with months on end of NO communication at all, an awful wage, rude behaviour from management, and being made to work in potentially dangerous situations involving ladders. I think this company should be ashamed about how they treat their staff.

Pros

10% discount

Cons

Awful wage, unhappy colleagues, terrible communication.

Just all round bad

Bad pay, bad management, bad owners, boring work, nothing enjoyable. The company rips you off and doesn't help you to do anything.

Pros

co-workers are nice

Cons

everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chemist Warehouse. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Chemist Warehouse with