Chemist Warehouse

Customer Service Representative11 reviews
Australia11 reviews

3.0Work–Life Balance

Product and fun place

Fun place to work for and fun with your employees. Employee is nice too. Career progression can happen a lot faster. I enjoyed working here snd would highly recommend

Fun to work at, Horrible management

The people I work with are amazing, the customers and the serving is fun and makes time go quick, but you can’t live off $12 an hour. Dedicating all your time for nothing in return but a rude text message from the boss.

Chemist Warehouse insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
Areas for improvement
  • Fair pay for job
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Energising work tasks

Its okay

Customer Service Officer- Please stay away from this role until further notice. I think you are better off working at store level than working for head office.

Reasons not to work at chemist warehouse

Working at chemist warehouse is not beneficial at all, The management across the stores is shocking I have worked there for 5 years and have been doing the same thing for 5 years they don’t like to promote people, if anything they would rather hire Someone who has no idea how the store is run then training employees who have been there for multiple years, they only care about the money coming in, they don’t care about the employees at all

Low pay

Very low pay even for hardworking pharmacists. Also very little overtime available in the wages budget despite exceeding the sales budget consistently. Constant time wasting tasks- changing size and colour of signs etc. Company supplies bulk amounts of formula to individual Chinese buyers leaving little to be delivered into stores.

good roles and responsibilities

Working at Chemist Warehouse in customer service department in Sydney, Australia for last 2 months. I did many jobs there. they are : 1.Handling customer queries 2.Selling goods 3.Handling customer complaint It is good working there however pay is not so good and i don;t find my job secure here. my vacations are coming and i need more jobs

Pros

find the job easy

Cons

not getting enough shifts and no good pay

I was only employed for short-term work experience for school, but from what I experienced was a very friendly environment. I had great team mates and management used a participative management style, ensuring all employees feel valued.

Pros

Staff discounts, dynamic environment, great hours, great employees

Cons

Little room for career advancement

Interested in pharmacy assistant

Good information on product knowledge An health , worked there part time was a neat little job........................................................

my review

For the past two years I have been working with Lincraft Australia LTD as a process worker, using RF scanners while also working part time at My Chemist warehouse with Southbank city center also before that I have been working 5 years with Bitzer Australia Pty Ltd Refrigeration Parts & Equipment Wholesaler & Manufacturer – Sunshine north in this all roles I have gained extensive knowledge as a store person inventory controller and a customer service officer. I very much enjoy being part of My Chemist Warehouse team and all I am keen to gain a full time position anywhere where I feel my skills would be better utilized. I enjoy working with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures and of varying ages.

great

its n easy job dependingon your store its great fun and easy, depending on your manager and boss really influences your workfeel

Fun workplace

I think that Chemist Warehouse was a perfect and reasonable work experience for me in year 10 because I enjoy helping customers and people in general. The staff are very inclusive and nice.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Chemist Warehouse. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare Chemist Warehouse with