China Bar
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

China Bar Employee Reviews

Australia8 reviews
now I'm thinking how can I go to Australia? Am I fit them or not?! If I fit them can I go there from China? I'm not chinese man I'm citizen of uzbekistan
First of all, the management and boss doesn’t communicate, one says one while the other say something else. You are left wondering why are you working here after a few weeks or months. Unless you don’t have a choice, I don’t think it is a good place to work in at all.
Pros
Not much
Cons
I had been working there for so long. The owner and boss treated me just like family. work full of fun. The co-worker are hard worker and helped each other a lot.
Pros
Free food
Cons
a friendly manager with enthusiast staffs. all the chefs are lovely , full of care. even I don't work there anymore but I will never forget chinabar.
There was no reason besides due to a lot of exams why I quit the job from China Bar. I learned so many important things for my life. I felt like such a family for being there with another worker. They taught me about how to manage my time and sort of things like that.
Pros
Have fun time, hard time with another worker
Cons
I was so exhausted been working from 10PM-6AM
since couple years back 2012 till 2013 this buffet restaurant was perfect, you can find whatever food you need,there having many kind of food,especially fry noodle, sushi, seafood, pastry, western cold and hot section, and all employee are friendly smart, working fun together.
It is really busy and I am working in the bar alone apart from Fridays and Saturdays, there are many duties that I need to finish as a bartender, these include: washing all the glasses, preparing trays of glasses for customers, handle the stock and keep everything filled(wines, coffee, tea, milk, drinks from fridge, alcohol), keep the ice in the sink filled, refilling of water bottles, as well as tending to drinks for customers whilst keeping your station in order.
I find the management of the place quite well, and co-workers are great, as they tend to help you out when it gets extremely busy and out of hand. The hardest part of the job would be when it's really busy and you can't stop working and the workload just gets more and more as you are busy with things such as making cocktails for the customers. The most enjoyable part of the job is making sure I keep everything in order and getting all the duties done, time management is a huge factor as I'm working alone at the bar, so I need to know when to do what (when to fill the stock back, when to wash the glasses, etc.)
Pros
Free lunch, split tips between all waiters and bartenders at end of shifts.
Cons
Extremely long hours. Low pay. Pressuring managers.
- Made customers happy
- Management is to make clothing and other items neat and tidy

- Staff is very friendly and helpful

- The most enjoyable part of the job is made customers when they come in a and joyful when they leave.
Pros
Free Lunch