Choice One
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Choice One Employee Reviews

4.0Work–Life Balance

Very Professional

Assisted in all areas of the clients information, Location Medication Outing required Food allergy's Whether ambient Wheel chair access Behaviour issues

Pros

Lots of shifts

Cons

Tax a killer

Fun place to work

Very nice company to work for. Flexible working hours and good pay. Very supportive management team. The team here is very pleasant to work with and will recommend anyone to work here

Productive and have more skills watching programs

All my experience was wonderful in choice one llt the only obstacle on my duties was the owner decisions, he always take the last decision and always put my person without a nice appearance to the drivers, or logistic team, or maintenance team, but I understand, he is the owner, and the owner never mistake in front of the team.

The recruiting and placement team are friendly having best interest of both employees and clients

The management are keen to ensure that the employees are working in a friendly environment, willing to extend any help that employees may need. The listen to their employees.

Pros

advance notice on shifts

Cons

few shifts

Fly in Fly out

Loved the FIFO life , good money good hours and good all round people. Management looked after all workers and never forgot who we were. They tried to give all employees equal shares of the hours.

Pros

Not working in the city and getting to enjoy new experiences

Cons

not enough contracts to keep us employed

Positive environment

Great positive environment with co workers. Hardest part would be keeping up with inventory and sales spread worksheet. I enjoyed this job for its benefits and location.

Pros

Loaction

Cons

Due to being busy....short breaks.

Great Benefits and Great View

A typical day helping customers with there business needs. Great team to work. Great management to work with and co workers.

A professional ofice

I love working at Choice however, I have a health issue that does not give me the flexibility to work as a full time representative.

Productive and enjoyable place

It was 9 months contract jobs as a senior bookkeeper. I really enjoyed working for this company. Good environment and great management.

Fun, great people to work with

Answering phone inquiries. Showing houses to customers, computer seaches

Pros

fun, out to lunch with coworkers

Cons

only commission

Can work independently, allowed to make decisions.

Work busy. I learned alot about day to day office procedures. All staff professional. Really no hard parts of the job. Working with people.

Pros

very friendly environment to work in.

funwork place

on computers majority of day listing different houses or apartment....

Pros

listening to different people ideas

Cons

no health insurance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Choice One. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6