CHRIS O'BRIEN LIFEHOUSE
View all CHRIS O'BRIEN LIFEHOUSE reviews

CHRIS O'BRIEN LIFEHOUSE

CHRIS O'BRIEN LIFEHOUSE Employee Review

Very toxic culture, nasty people, avoid

Very toxic culture, nasty people. The people I met there opened my eye and made me realise how unpleasant, unhelpful, disrespectful and evil people can actually be at work. Mismanaged place very disgusting experience.

Pros

Cons

Very toxic culture, nasty people, avoid

Lovely people but conflicting processes

Management had conflicting views of what's required for role and resources. Within 2 months of starting the Finance director imposed an additional portfolio on my role without consulting on the time resources required to ensure this was appropriate or doable. Administrative conflicts were pervasive across the campus although patient care and research was observed to be very highly regarded and their clinical management staff - both nursing and medical - were outstanding in their respective fields.

Pros

Massage and acupuncture available to staff

Cons

Under-resourcing of hours and undisclosed role expectations before hiring.

Collaborative work culture

- A highly collaborative atmosphere with great customer service. - Worked with a highly professional healthcare team - Coordinating Clinical rials - The hardest part of the job was to coordinate between different parties - The most enjoyable part was very supportive team

Incredibly dedicated and talented doctors

Everyone I worked with was extremely dedicated to their job and cared for all their patients. Very high expectations needed to be met on a daily basis and everyone I worked with exceeded those expectations.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CHRIS O'BRIEN LIFEHOUSE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Compare CHRIS O'BRIEN LIFEHOUSE with

CHRIS O'BRIEN LIFEHOUSE Reviews by Location

Learn about CHRIS O'BRIEN LIFEHOUSE in popular locations

• CHRIS O'BRIEN LIFEHOUSE
  • Very toxic culture, nasty people, avoid