CHRIS O'BRIEN LIFEHOUSE Employee Reviews in Newtown NSWReview this company
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 8 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Very toxic culture, nasty people. The people I met there opened my eye and made me realise how unpleasant, unhelpful, disrespectful and evil people can actually be at work. Mismanaged place very disgusting experience.
Very toxic culture, nasty people, avoid
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CHRIS O'BRIEN LIFEHOUSE?
See more CHRIS O'BRIEN LIFEHOUSE reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at CHRIS O'BRIEN LIFEHOUSE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 8 reviews
Ratings by category
3.6 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.8 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.1 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
3.3 out of 5 stars for Management
3.5 out of 5 stars for Culture
Compare CHRIS O'BRIEN LIFEHOUSE with
Questions about CHRIS O'BRIEN LIFEHOUSE
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at CHRIS O'BRIEN LIFEHOUSE?One person answered
- Why do/did you like working at CHRIS O'BRIEN LIFEHOUSE?One person answered
- What is the company culture like at CHRIS O'BRIEN LIFEHOUSE?One person answered
- Do they give visa sponsorship for Doctors or nurses working outside Australia
- What interview questions do they ask at CHRIS O'BRIEN LIFEHOUSE?