CHRIS O'BRIEN LIFEHOUSE

Clear
3.6Work–Life Balance
3.8Pay & Benefits

I love helping people

Front desk reception, I was the first person people saw as they entered the hospital, so i would always tired and make it as happy and positive as I could, I would keep an eye in case someone needed a wheel chair or just a little bit of extra help or care.

Pros

Good Salary package

Cons

It was a place that sick people came too.. Really sick people with Cancer

Specialist Cancer Care Centre

My typical day at work was juggling multiple tasks and being the first point of contact for patients with a positive diagnosis of breast cancer. I loved working with my co-workers who were all health professionals with extreme dedication to their roles and their patients. I'm not sure if there was a particularly hard part to my job, I enjoy hard work and being busy everyday. By far the most enjoyable component of my role was being there to provide empathy, care, warmth and understanding to my patients who have a positive diagnosis of breast cancer. I believe no matter how educated or experienced one is you can learn something new everyday and I love to learn. Knowing that you can make a difference to someone just by treating them how you like to be treated far outweighs any negatives.

Pros

Tax benefits working for a NFP

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at CHRIS O'BRIEN LIFEHOUSE?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at CHRIS O'BRIEN LIFEHOUSE. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

CHRIS O'BRIEN LIFEHOUSE Reviews by Location