Christies People
4.0 out of 5 stars.
Write a review

7: Christies People Employee Reviews

Review this company
Job Title
Australia7 reviews

Ratings by category

3.9Work–Life Balance

Search reviews

Sort by

Showing all 7 reviews

A Labour Hire Company where I worked for 8 years

Indeed Featured review

The most useful review selected by Indeed
This is a labourer hire company where I worked as casual for 8 years. About 10%of that time was as a carpenter and the remaining 90% of the time was as a construction labourer, site cleaning and other tasks as directed.
Was this review helpful?


Christies people labour hire is a unique a good company, the staffs are friendly and they look after me in getting a job all the time and their salary is very attractive




Was this review helpful?

My work with this company

Great company to work for unfortunately I was injured in a car accident and had to cease my employment with this employment agency, I would work with them again.
Was this review helpful?

Rip off merchants

Do not work for this company, absolute rip off merchants worked for them doing civil work for wem and was treated like a dog. This company went through at least 20 labourers in 4 weeks and for $20.00 an hour . Don't believe what is written on their web page . The two idiot allocators who work for them have no idea and zero care actor. Avoid at all costs.




Slave labour rates
Was this review helpful?

Fantastic company tp wprl for i would recommend anyone.

Honestly absolutely great people who will happily give anyone a go as long as they show enthusiasm and are prepared to have a crack at anything giving to them
Was this review helpful?

Rate your recent company

Share your experience to help others


A typical day at work would involve maintaining health and safety and keeping the site clean and tidy. I also maintain the sites environmental obligations
Was this review helpful?

Christies people

Peggy same as previous time with christies , worked on 111 eagle street Brisbane 57 stories building


good company to work for very fair


was long hours but worth it
Was this review helpful?

Want to know more about working here?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Christies People. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Overall rating

Based on 7 reviews

Ratings by category

3.9 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
4.1 out of 5 stars for Salary/Benefits
3.1 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
4.0 out of 5 stars for Management
3.9 out of 5 stars for Culture

Compare Christies People with

Learn about Christies People in popular locations

  • Companies
  • Christies People
  • Employee Reviews