Churches of Christ in Queensland
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Churches of Christ in Queensland Pay & Benefits reviews

Great colleagues but the double standards of management tarnished my experience there. Salary was very low but the management paid themselves well, had superior quality office furniture, Apple Macs (the rest of the office operated on Windows). Great new offices - modern with excellent break out spaces. Flexible work hours and they really did provide flexibility during those family emergencies.
Pros
New Offices
Cons
Low salary
23 June 2019
Our salaries are benchmarked against the market for all positions. Its true, we don't pay at the top of that market scale but benefit from the strong work culture and passionate people we work with. NFPs will never pay as well as the corporate sector. Lorrae Carr - Recruitment and Retention Manager
Good managers pay on par with others. The work force are happy and look after the residents to a very high standard.Training is a priority, the managers door is always open for advice.
Pros
Salary sacrifice
Cons
Garden and grounds + maintenance
9 January 2020
Thank you for sharing your positive experience. Our new expanded services at Southport, will improve the lives of many vulnerable people.
Organisational culture, although intangible, really does have a meaningful effect on employees. I have been with Churches of Christ in Queensland now for almost 2 years and have enjoyed my time here immensely. From career development opportunities to flexible work arrangements, this place really has been an enjoyable place to work. Everyone is really friendly and approachable. People are also recognised for their individual and team contributions and rewarded. I also enjoy working for a large, world-class community services organisation located in the suburbs, close to home and away from the busy CBD.
Pros
Generous five weeks annual leave with the ability to purchase more, salary packaging benefits that greatly increase take-home pay.
16 March 2017
We pride ourselves on offering family friendly and flexible workplaces. Whether its a flexible shift for care staff with family responsibilities or corporate staff who can choose their start and finish times. Who doesn't love our five weeks annual leave!!