Cisco
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews

Cisco Employee Reviews

Great place with all options - hot desking, remote working and very good amenities in the offices, very cross-cultural making it a fun environment. Very people friendly, not too many management layers, trust based working style.....being a multinational the reporting is generally not in country which makes trust in your employees a very significant factor. Overall an excellent place.....no wonder Cisco is the #1 employer in Australia in 2020. Was #2 in 2019 & #3 in 2018 which shows the organization is getting even better. Also Cisco is among the top 10 ~ 15 Fortune 500 companies for several years which is testimony to the great management style of the organization for a very long period of time.
Pros
Cross-cultural and collaborative with a very relaxed work environment
Cons
Extended hours sometimes especially during quarter end & financial year end, but flexibility during the day makes up for it to some extent
A good place to work, but not much security due to yearly staff reductions. Slow to move due to size of the company Good work-life balance Ok wage Management made a few errors in trying to improve the business
It was great. I enjoyed working over there. The best this is high productivity and supportive colleagues and mentors. It would recommend this company to everyone as its a great working place.
My typical day doesn't exist as every day is completely different but one thing I can say that my day starts really early as I work most of my time us hours
Great work culture with amassing opportunity to work cross functionally with direct or indirect teams located in many and various countries across the globe. Very good management structure with ample opportunity for career progression. Sales is probably the more challenging side of the business but at the same time motivating and rewarding in terms of remuneration but also the opportunity of working with highly motivated and successful sales team, customers and channel partners to achieve tangible business outcomes and customer satisfaction.
Unfortunately I worked for an agent of Cisco and I really wish I did work direct for Cisco. Amazing people with great culture. Premium product. 100% wish I worked direct for them.
I did my course at Deakin University. It was very informative as I am very confident working with Routers and switches. I could work as networking administrator.
Active fun environment-Team work and disciplined work Tight Schedule Competitive targets strong Management Supportive Technical/Partners/account manager teams
Nice place to work Good work life balance Great people Work locations are handy. Salary reviews are fair Management are fantastic to mentor and learn from
Worked at Cisco Systems full-time for close to 10 years. Pros Great recognition (pay rise, bonuses, verbal recognition), supportive learning culture, flexible working, progressive work culture Cons Lots of organisational restructures which can make employees feel unsettled
There is nothing better than you got a great team to work with. Money is important but people are priceless. We got great people there you can trust and grow together.
One of the best companies I have ever worked for. Really care for the worker, the company and products are fantastic. Would highly recommend working there
If you're a contractor then you're a second class citizen. Great corporate culture and a company that's successfully reimagining itself as a software company
Hello, Cisco offers a Good work-life balance, job culture. And also Good Benefits. Challenging environment focused on business outcomes. Thank you. Regards.
I was on a contract role (2 days a week) for almost 2 years and it was always busy but fun. Our HR team was composed of multicultural people but each treated each other as family. My manager was based in Japan and another colleague based in China but communication was never an issue as Cisco has all the high tech devices to be connected. I have enjoyed my stay in this company and would highly recommend it to applicants.
Pros
high tech devices
Cons
time differences
Cisco has a fantastic mix of great people, an enormous ranger of great products, and a fantastic supportive collaborative working environment. I enjoyed my 8 years there.
Cisco is a fantastic company to work at. I obtained most of my current professional skills at Cisco. They have a very empowering culture and I was always able to take my decisions if it was right for the customer and business. I enjoyed the flexibility at work and technology used for collaboration.
Pros
fantastic work environment
Cons
growth of company meant process overhead and slower decisions
well known company good team, good place. nice people, someone work in contract. many people came from IBM in this case sometimes not good. some person from Agent also not good because they take comission.
Was a very memorable experience that will lead me on the paths i desire in my future. Definitely learnt a lot that i would not otherwise learn at school
Pros
coffee machine, plenty of accessible facilities
Cons
no set program for me to do over the week
Great workplace culture. Fun, nice and productive people. Free coffee, tea, etc and some foods at the kitchen. Good work and life balance. A first paced working environment.
Located on the Paris end of Collins street it provides easy access to public transport many options for a feed, easy access to clients and excellent views.
  1. Employee Reviews