Citi Employee Reviews

National Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  Sydney Central Business District NSW8 November 2017
Great Culture , work / life balance, strong training focus, ability to be agile where required, overall strong market presences, fantastic global focus.
good work place
Senior Credit Analyst (Current Employee) –  Sydney NSW6 October 2017
good place to work where you can maintain good work life balance. Based in Rhodes, travel is inconvenient. recently remote access has been revoked. management is generally co-operative and encouraging environment.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
no remote acess
Good organisation
Head of Sales Leveraging, Insurance and Telesales (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW25 August 2017
Citi provides a lot of challenges to its people which allows them to grow and develop. its a fast paced environment and the company is global meaning there are reporting lines to other regions
Good working environment but less opportunity
Bankcard Collection Officer (Non-Executive) (Former Employee) –  Malaysia17 June 2017
Offered a contract basis for a long time of period. Don't have an opportunity to work permanently for secure job. Always put the staff on pressure in order to achieved collection target. Less supportive from top management and have to make own decision while dealing with the customers. Did not provide a good training for staff to ensure better services.
Cons
Long hours of work
Was only there on a contract basis for a special project
Customer Service Representative - Mortgages (Former Employee) –  Sydney Central Business District NSW13 June 2017
I was employed on a contract basis for a special project in the Mortgage loan area. This resulted in me checking the details that were provided for mortgage loans and chasing up on any deficiencies of the information that was submitted for the loan.
Pros
Job location
Cons
short terms work would have liked an extension
The Citi that never Sleeps
LITIGATION ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Pakistan13 March 2017
My First Full time Job! a very nice work experience topped with great management and leaders, culture and learning environment. Citi laid a fantastic foundation for me.
Enjoyable place to work
Claims Processor (Former Employee) –  Dublin2 February 2017
Worked in Citi on a 6 month internship during college. Citi provided a view into the professional world through a hard working team based structure.
Challenging and exciting place to work
Learning and Development Consultant (Former Employee) –  Sydney8 September 2016
Working at Citi was both challenging and an exciting place to work. The people working around you always striving to ensure the workplace worked collaboratively to meet each goal set out.
great team mates,
Mortgage Collections Officer (Current Employee) –  Rhodes NSW11 August 2016
I do a variety of inbound outbound calls - invoicing legal bills for legal action on accounts. working queues under 30 days overdue. I work with a great team. I find it rewarding to be able to assist customers. I don't find anything hard about my job
Pros
staff benefits
Cons
long travel time
Citi Review
Manager/Project Manager and Trainer (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW29 February 2016
A typical day at work normally starts at 7.30am. I like to organise my day and emails as early as possible. By 9am, a plan is created to call clients to provide updates on existing requests or just to say hello. At this time of the year its all about account planning and understanding clients short and long term objectives.

Throughout the day, its engaging clients, internal stakeholders and executives to provide update or obtain update on business initiatives and objectives. As well as working with product and sales managers i proactively track client revenues and metrics to ensure products and services are performing year on year.

Within this line of work, it is imperative to understand competitive landscape to know your company's key strengths to win or strengthen client relationships.

Citi is a global company which caters for companies who have local interest and business abroad. Citi allows the opportunity for an individual to work with multiple jurisdictions and cultures making the role diverse and exciting.
Pros
Accessible At all hours
Cons
Accessible at all hours
Nice office location in the heart of Sydney
Intern (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NSW10 January 2016
Friday afternoons we get beers in the office. Nice office location. Very central. Friendly supervisors and co workers.
Friendly working environment
Customer Solutions Officer (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW9 December 2015
Management are approachable. Friendly company and open for employees to learn and expand within company. Always ensuring employees opinions and feedbacks are valued with quarterly updates on company progress and plans.
Very divers work place with a fun environment
Transaction Services Analyst (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NSW28 November 2015
Citi Bank offered me a good stepping stone.
I started in the mailroom then moved my way up the ranks to Superviser. The skill i gainined in the mailroom with computers and internal system and invoice processing prepaired me for an admin role in procurement.

Each department has a very different working environment, each one fun and exciting.

Overall a good, fun place to work.
Pros
Great pay, good people
Cons
very poor internal systems
Good Experience, Nice Job and Place
Onshore Services Officer (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NSW10 November 2015
Citibank is a famous bank in Australia, I was felt happy can worked there. It's been for 5 years, I've got a good experience.
The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning of them.
IT Professional, business analyst and compliance officer
Senior Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Sydney, NSW16 September 2015
Good benefits, Nice environment, Management not always knows what they are doing, too many organisational changes, not very open to life balance.
Pros
Benefits like cheaper mortgage and no cost credit card
Cons
high pressure, managers sometimes disconnected from staff needs.
Good work place
AIX lead (Former Employee) –  Sydney29 March 2015
Always changing environment
good work life balance
great work mates
would recommend Citi as a place to work
Changing hardware environment every 4 years gave a great exposure to new products and software.
Pros
work at home
Cons
Productive work place in a business"gated"village
Operation Services Analyst (Current Employee) –  1 Home Bush Drive, Rhodes15 January 2015
I have started my work early in the morning. The busiest part of the day is before midday when all journals and payment allocations need to be posted and processed.I work in a friendly working and multicultural environment.
For over 5 years I have done operational part for Diners Club.
I have learned the new in house systems and I have performed great job regarding Diners payment allocations, reconciliation of relevant GL's, download of different reports and so on.
Analyst Programmer
Business Analyst Programmer (Current Employee) –  Sydney9 April 2014
Busy day doing dev work,requirement gathering and level 3 production support
Pros
Good work life balance
Cons
Low compensation
Retail Banking
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Egypt18 November 2013
Acting as a Branch Manager for a retail bank. Meeting and serving customer and responsible for the Branch's sales budget.
Long hours not much recognition of work
Various Positions in Treasury / Finance Operations (Former Employee) –  Sydney NSW12 August 2013
Worked in different areas spaning 14 years from Data entries, Reconciling Brokerage, Nostro balances, Investigating none or late payments, Reconciliation of accounts for the different Treasury Products.
Pros
Good friends
Cons
Very long hours with not much recognition for one's performance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Citi. Our community is ready to answer.