City of Darwin
Receive weekly updates, new jobs, and reviews
City of Darwin Employee Review

7 February 2018
This was a contract role for me, but I was made to feel very welcome with a workforce that was inclusive and supportive. I really enjoyed working here and would love to return if the chance ever came up.
Pros
Great work life balance
26 April 2017
Manager People Culture & Capability (Current Employee) - Darwin NT
Every person has the ability to influence outcomes at a grass roots level. In the Human Resouces profession, you get to work across the broad spectrum of HR functions with the ability to influence change across the business.
12 March 2017
Administration Officer - Level 3/Step 1 (Former Employee) - Darwin NT
On a daily basis I would respond to customer enquiries, and process payroll for Parks employees. Enjoyed being part of a team, flexibility at work, great management.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
5 April 2016
Administration Officer (Former Employee) - Darwin NT
Working for the City of Darwin was very rewarding and I was given opportunities to stand in for other positions. The work tempo was fast and required meeting deadlines for ongoing process and development applications. Meeting the deadlines and proofreading documents before being published was challenging and at times required extra working hours. There was a good team vibe and different departments supporting each other, I thrived in this working environment.
Pros
6 weeks annual leave
  1. City of Darwin Libraries have the nicest people to work with - a great workplace